OMG! Better than Groupon!!!!

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
So... I wonder if the secret "market domination" strategy is...

95% off!!!!
:mrgreen:

You'd think if you are going to discount it THAT much, you might as well make the damn thing free.

Now I'm waiting for his competitor to release 97% off! Kinda like when the 8 minute abs guy got knocked off by the 7 minute ab gal.

I just think this stuff is funny....

Lisa

P.S. If you want to sign up for it, go for it. Who knows, it might be the next best thing to Groupon - LMAO.

Date: Thu, May 12, 2011 at 4:07 PM
Subject: Want more rugs? I'm totally hookin you up on this!
To: Lisa <rugchick@gmail.com>

Hi Lisa,

How'd you like to have a steady stream of rugs coming in for
cleaning at 2 to 7 bucks a foot?

Dusty Roberts is kicking off a rug cleaning marketing/mentoring
program that will allow you to totally DOMINATE the area rug
business in your city and make you thousands month after month!

If you're already cleaning rugs or just getting started and want to
OWN your competition when it comes to rug cleaning, I highly
recommend you check it out right now..

>>> http://rugbadger.com/procleaners

Dusty's giving our members a HUGE, unheard of 95% discount on your
first month with no-obligation to continue if you're not absolutely
thrilled.. BUT you MUST register before THIS Friday night!

Go check it out right now, geesh... it's only 20 bucks, but you
need to do it now, it's GONE tomorrow.

Check it out >>> http://rugbadger.com/procleaners

Hope you had a great day and I'll see ya soon : )

Your old buddy Danno

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Lisa,

It's 95% off for the first month.

Then it turns into a longterm monthly agreement.

I think that would be a great way to make money.

A lot of sucessfull businesses make tons of money at a few dollors (or a lot of dollars)a month.

So, I guess FREE for the first month would work quite well. Although I think it's better to at least get a few dollars a month to get their toes wet a little.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Dave Yoakum said:
Lisa,

It's 95% off for the first month.

Then it turns into a longterm monthly agreement.

I think that would be a great way to make money.

A lot of sucessfull businesses make tons of money at a few dollors (or a lot of dollars)a month.

So, I guess FREE for the first month would work quite well. Although I think it's better to at least get a few dollars a month to get their toes wet a little.

Yikes! The "we own you!!!" model the gyms use - get you in for a few weeks, then anchored into a long contract that requires the removal of a limb to get out of.

I guess if you know some will forget they are paying you, and you keep getting the money like the gyms do, that might be a great model.

I guess I'll be "old school" and make money actually washing rugs. =) Just had a nice load of big rugs from Palm Desert driven down to us. Hooray!

Happy Friday everyone!
Lisa

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Lisa,

Don't you make make money every month for offering a few marketing nuggets, newsletter templates, websites, and other business related products.

Making money a few dollars a month for one thing that can be duplicated and delivered electronically to the masses is where the real easy money is and you know it.

A lower priced intro period might be good for you too.

Once a subscription gets started it becomes a normal (overlooked) expense and can last for many years into the future.

Many millionaire's annual incomes has been built this way.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Dave Yoakum said:
Lisa,

Don't you make make money every month for offering a few marketing nuggets, newsletter templates, websites, and other business related products.

Making money a few dollars a month for one thing that can be duplicated and delivered electronically to the masses is where the real easy money is and you know it.

Once a subscription gets started it becomes a normal (overlooked) expense and can last for many years into the future.

And that is what this budding entrepreneur's idea probably is, now that the cat is out of the bag regarding pricing on rug cleaning equipment that may be purchased overseas at greatly reduced pricing.

But that's only my opinion.

Caveat Emptor.

shiteatinggrin

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Dave Yoakum said:
Lisa,

So Dave... how many millionaires do you personally know who are making millions of "real easy money" through low dollar subscriptions. Seriously? Any? (I can tell you none in THIS industry.)

The only "easy" money is money you get for work you truly enjoy, and gives you the opportunity to do your best and be your best. Because even easy tasks, when you hate them, are hard work.

People who are looking for a way to make money while sitting on their ass never succeed.

The only way this model works is if you have a large - seriously large - market where you can run 24/7 lead generation, conversion, and stick campaigns year-round to fill up, and replenish. Even the very best marketers at this game, on this subscription model, work as hard if not harder than those who go out and do the constant "live" events.

I'm not saying making an opening offer is not a good idea - of course that works, especially if you are targeting people who do not know you (or trust you) and you want to build your value to jack up the price from $20 to $400+ a month.

My point on this one is more philosophical... trying to hard sell on every single call or webinar to drive people into a membership model - or to hard sell large equipment to try to sell - all these guys at least in the "rug" space trying to make their millions selling whatever secrets they think they have... why don't they apply it to their OWN rug cleaning businesses and make the money there? If rug cleaning is so super lucrative, and easy (as they say) - why ain't they making a killing cleaning rugs themselves?

I'm just asking...

It's not my style - but that doesn't mean it's not a great idea. But you are smoking something Dave if you think anyone is making millions on these models. =)

Lisa

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
It is tough to get most people to part with their money.

Howard Partridge did a webinar for a charitable gift with greg cole. I watched and participated and I liked what I heard and all they said is give something. I gave $40 and it seems not only was I highest gifter but I think they only made like $80 out of like 40+ people.

Getting money no matter how insigmificant is difficult and if some people think people without the tools and investments to make the money are becoming millionaires I have to give a hardy laugh

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Lisa Wagner CRS said:
[quote="Dave Yoakum":2pa0gsom]Lisa,

So Dave... how many millionaires do you personally know who are making millions of "real easy money" through low dollar subscriptions. Seriously? Any? (I can tell you none in THIS industry.)

The only "easy" money is money you get for work you truly enjoy, and gives you the opportunity to do your best and be your best. Because even easy tasks, when you hate them, are hard work.

People who are looking for a way to make money while sitting on their ass never succeed.

The only way this model works is if you have a large - seriously large - market where you can run 24/7 lead generation, conversion, and stick campaigns year-round to fill up, and replenish. Even the very best marketers at this game, on this subscription model, work as hard if not harder than those who go out and do the constant "live" events.

I'm not saying making an opening offer is not a good idea - of course that works, especially if you are targeting people who do not know you (or trust you) and you want to build your value to jack up the price from $20 to $400+ a month.

My point on this one is more philosophical... trying to hard sell on every single call or webinar to drive people into a membership model - or to hard sell large equipment to try to sell - all these guys at least in the "rug" space trying to make their millions selling whatever secrets they think they have... why don't they apply it to their OWN rug cleaning businesses and make the money there? If rug cleaning is so super lucrative, and easy (as they say) - why ain't they making a killing cleaning rugs themselves?

I'm just asking...

It's not my style - but that doesn't mean it's not a great idea. But you are smoking something Dave if you think anyone is making millions on these models. =)

Lisa[/quote:2pa0gsom]

NICE POST ...PerkY... :!:

ps..millioniars...are always hang-in @ dAvE's house.... :roll:
Dave think's if he watches ..OPRAH...They are personal friends... :oops:

lance

"Never get emotional about money, sport. It's a zero-sum game, somebody wins and somebody loses."

Gordon Gekko in the movie "Wall Street"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom