Votes: 0 0.0%
  • good for upl, but that's about it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
who has them and for how long have you been running them??

do you think they're a good value?

if you don't like to give negative feed back publicly, I've included a poll so you can remain anonymous

..L.T.A.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I bought 10 of them a while back I used them on nearly every water loss I have had since. they don't blow like an X3 or the higher amp air movers. but they are priced right, easy to carry and handle and seem decently built. I do like them better than the mytee's, they also have a little green light on the plug that shows they have power, the daisy chaining is also nice. when I set them up in a room I just pick an outlet, plug one in then daisy chain one fan on that one, then use the other plug on the wall and daisy chain that one. 4 units working off one wall plug. this would be in an average size bedroom. yeah these don't blow as hard as some other units, but if you need more air movement you can always add more air movers and thus charge more money.

I wish they made an omni dry version of the axial fan, to me that is where the competition needs to be busted up, if you can sell a snail unit for 140 bucks why does an axial fan cost 4 bills?!?!?! the problem is that is what drieaz and phoenix are getting for their units. I would rather run phoenix or drieaz axials, (not the ace unit those suck to carry) but at over $400 bucks a pop, I would rather just buy 3 omni units instead.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Omnidry does make an axial air mover. I think list price is about $360. Will still save you over the other national brands.

If you are thinking about getting any air movers anytime soon, take advantage of the coupon sale on the Omnidry low amp air movers. $149 each, but the sale is only for 5 days! August 30 - September 3. You do need the coupon in the mailer.

I have 10 as well. They are great for certain applications such drying rugs hung, tile floors, upholstery, or sitting on top of a residential carpet.

They lack the power to float a rug or carpet so twice the number of fans will be needed. For me the best fan is the EDIC aqua dry. I paid like 175 for them with a carpet clamp, and they have all the power I need. They do use more amps and weigh more, but they perform better.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
scottw said:
If you are thinking about getting any air movers anytime soon, take advantage of the coupon sale on the Omnidry low amp air movers. $149 each,

yep..that's what sparked my questions, Scott

Thanks Steve and Dan

..l.T.A.

RestorePro

My Interlink saleslady gave me 4 of them to sweeten a deal in 2008. Now I have about 50 of them and my techs use several on each water loss that we do. So far they have been bullet proof except the control knobs sometimes come off.

I have one Sahara Pro left, and it has not been used in over 3 years. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom