On a scale of 10 how do you rate?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
We spend most of our time arguing within our little clicks and clowning on each other anymore don't we?

I remember reading some really good stuff a year ago.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Compared to people in my area: cleaning 8
business 5

Compared to most people on the board: cleaning 5
business 5

lesterj2

im a 1.5 just like my hoses, LOL
J/K i just had to make a little joke...
i rate myself a 5.4 soon to be a 9.99

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Cleaning is all about how much you care.

Being a business person is all about how much you implement.

Making money is all about image.

I think I'll start a new thread.

Lonny

Supportive Member
I'd give myself a solid 7 on the cleaning side.
Business side, I have a BS degree in business, Owned a still successful business, managed a few.
I would still only gimme about a 6.5 there.
It all comes down IMO to good procedures, and following them. Plus there is a lot of details that go into a business. The smart (and normally successful) business person knows their strengths and weaknesses, and play to their strengths. If I am a good sales person and people love me, but stink at accounting or business law- then you hire out the accounting or law portion and focus on what you bring to the table. If you know what you are doing with the practical side of things but can't stand dealing with people, set yourself up as the ops manager, train yer techs and get an office manager to handle customer service/sales.
You don't need to be a deity to run a successful business, but you do need to be honest with yourself, and lose the ego in realms you are unfamiliar with, or just plain suck at.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
A BS in business won't get you anything.

You need to study under Bawb and get yer BS in BS

Lonny

Supportive Member
B&BGaryC said:
A BS in business won't get you anything. You need to study under Bawb and get yer BS in BS
I am in Boise now, but I wished I woulda gone to school here, coulda had my BS from BSU, most fitting, for me anyhow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom