on the news a few minutes ago

Credits
Name
Tony Stark
In my younger years after the bars had closed and the lights were off I ended up with lovelies like that.

Maybe I will look her up and give her my numba.
NEVER went home with one like that, woke up to a few. I don't know what happened to them during the night. 🤔

J/K

Credits
Name
Larry Capitoni

because it's a fact of life that most folks would choose attractive or normal looking things over ugly things ..man, beast or objects all

It's why crown jewels and adornments since cave man are make of shinny sheeit, colored stones, feathers and fauna instead of pig iron, river rock or a bouquet of dED dried lawn clippings

I use to wish I was ugly because I hated the attention of being good looking
two things ...if you were ugly, you might of wished differently
cause kids are cruel like adults, and make fun of seriously ugly, deformed and fat kids

that...

or your brain synapses have been haywire since dropped on your hED as a tiny tot :eekk:

. Its part of my attitude problem.

My money's on the haywire synapse thing , not good looks:winky:

Here's proof
I found a diagram of your synapse pathways firing order

.L.T.A.

Credits
because it's a fact of life that most folks would choose attractive or normal looking things over ugly things ..man, beast or objects all

It's why crown jewels and adornments since cave man are make of shinny sheeit, colored stones, feathers and fauna instead of pig iron, river rock or a bouquet of dED dried lawn clippings

cause kids are cruel like adults, and make fun of seriously ugly, deformed and fat kids

that...

or your brain synapses have been haywire since dropped on your hED as a tiny tot :eekk:

Here's proof

.L.T.A.
Everyone gets picked on. Even pemberton makes fun of attractive people. Or has.

Its all a matter of perspective I suppose.

I always felt more pressure is on smart and pretty people because of expectations. Ugly dumb people can go through life like a ghost. Nobody notices them which is a burden if its own.

People are fooked up. Me included.

Credits
Name
bob vawter

that...

Here's proof

.L.T.A.
Um Larr..wasn't you dropped on yor hED
as a child.....come on
It would 'splain a lot.....

Latest posts