one day only Powerclean 59 Parts machine new Throttle Body, ECU cat 5cp 4000k

John Olson

Name
John Olson
One chance only. Called RW but he didn't answer his phone. Powerclean 59 (Nissan) high pressure, SS frame, new throttle body,ECU and cat 5cp Pump. Extra parts including old ECU and Throttle body, dema valves, extra radiatior thermostat and more. Parts alone are worth more then 6k. Your price 4k but only until after lunch tomorrow then we are stripping it down and selling off the parts. The machine had issues why he replaced the throttle body and ecu. It ran tits for a week then wouldn't start again Could be a bad ground but we do not have the time or the want to try and rebuild this machine. Lots of folks have these so im giving one of you the chance to pick up a spare throttle body blower pump and HX for pennies on the dollar. If you have to think about this it will be to late. you have until 1pm MST to buy it. good luck

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Sorry John.....I was out working! That's too modern for my old carberated Ford Genesis. And I already have an extra 59 dual splash blower, and ford engine.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
By the time I take them ill have started the guys on tearing it down. There Are 6-7k in parts will just take me 2-3 years to sell them all but for someone with a Nissan 59 you should jump on this. Hell it might even run could be a bad ground for all we know I just do. It have the room or the time for it but I have a problem with buying shit and to stay married and keep TW working for me it is in my best interest to turn and burn this thing fast instead of sitting on the parts for a couple years. So Doug call me in the morning and ill ship it by the end of the days shipping should be less the $800

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I'm confused.... 5k or 11k hours? At 11k hours it was a crap shoot. At 5k hours, whole different game. Believe me, I've got alot of major parts for this machine so getting it running wouldn't be an issue, but at 11K hours and not knowing what it looks like is questionable.

Becker

Name
Becker
Really John?

How long does it take to snap a picture? Who buys jack sheet with out a pic? I won't even browse CL fore sale section without pic clicked. John, I've bought a lot of new and used cars over the years. That sales pitch sounded just like something off autorow used car special, got to buy it today, it will be gone tomorrow, got to buy it now, this deal will be gone....... BUY BUY BUY....

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It was a turn and burn offer. The customer was confused way confused on the hours the throttle body ecu and cat pump and radiator are a new. Those alone are worth nearly 4 k the HX and other parts worth at least another 2 offered a fast deal before my guys touched it. Turns out I'm glad no one took me up on it. As for the hours he replaced the hour meter at 4700-4800 hours and the new meter read 11130 but it reads 111:30 LOL never seen a meter that read minutes to :) TW went through everything and it runs like a beast just ha a clogged fuel jet. Cleaning it up and listing it for 8995 with a another $1000+ in new and used spare parts.

and Becker my reputation alone should have been enough to jump on this if you owned a powerclean. No way would I offer up something for 4k like that if it wasn't worth at least 6 or more just in parts

John Olson

Name
John Olson
And my offering it was a gift and after hours my guys and my wife didn't want me to buy it and once I did they didn't want me to sell it off cheap. I'm so f'n busy and my neck is worse then before my surgery and my boy is losing his mind and his mom is ready to strangle him and I just spent a bunch of money on a non working powerclean so forgive me for letting my frustration and add get the better of me by offering a deal to be good to be true to my friends whom for whatever reason didn't trust me....sorry I won't do that again.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas

Must be the new meters. The one I just bought reads that way.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Their only downfall is that they are sporadically high maintenance. You'll have to swap out the pulleys sooner or later.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
The engine pulley is aluminum and the grooves will wear out over time. They're also too small and the belts tend to slip. I have 2 sets of Kevlar belts for your machine if you're interested.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Ashley- I bought a Prochem Everest (I believe) pulley which I believe is about 8 inches and a new sheave about the same size for the blower. The new ones WON'T wear like the OEM POS. Wait too long and you won't find a pulley when you need one. The only mods you need to do is with the exhaust.

Reactions: AshleyMckendree

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Ashley- I bought a Prochem Everest (I believe) pulley which I believe is about 8 inches and a new sheave about the same size for the blower. The new ones WON'T wear like the OEM POS. Wait too long and you won't find a pulley when you need one. The only mods you need to do is with the exhaust.

Did you buy the motor pulley from Prochem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Not to diminish anything Doug has experiamced with his machine, we haven't had to do what he is saying. Talk with TW he has your back :) we are waiting for the exhaust gasket which will be here Thursday and it will be all back together and ready to ship :)

Reactions: AshleyMckendree
Back
Top Bottom