One day

Willy P

Name
Willy P
One day this will be our fuel source. This is a hydrogen generator in the conceptual stage.

20201229_110402.jpg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
BC can be a large green hydrogen manufacturer. We have an abundance of hydro electricity as well as wind and solar. Infrastructure doesn't have to be any more complicated than propane for vehicles. Tanks at all gas stations, delivery by truck. Hydrogen is in daily use at many large warehouses, powering forklifts and other material handling vehicles. Every bit as safe as propane or natural gas. Can even be used in internal combustion engines.

Reactions: Old Coastie

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
There used to be a device that one could build that generated hydrogen and introduced it into the fuel-air mix.

Reactions: Willy P

Willy P

Name
Willy P
BC can be a large green hydrogen manufacturer. We have an abundance of hydro electricity as well as wind and solar. Infrastructure doesn't have to be any more complicated than propane for vehicles. Tanks at all gas stations, delivery by truck. Hydrogen is in daily use at many large warehouses, powering forklifts and other material handling vehicles. Every bit as safe as propane or natural gas. Can even be used in internal combustion engines.
They already are. The company I took the picture at is deeply committed to developing hydrogen highways and creating the infrastructure to make it as common as gas.
The company is a roaring success due to a savvy owner. He's a really down to earth kinda guy and a sharp business man. The company has grown from half a floor of an office building to taking over the whole building with 75 engineers on staff support staff and 3 branch offices. I'm glad I don't have to make that payroll.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

FredC

Village Idiot
There used to be a device that one could build that generated hydrogen and introduced it into the fuel-air mix.

and none of them work...

at least not in the way they claim

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Back
Top Bottom