one funny and one odd from last week...

Becker

Name
Becker
Ok, 1st..

I had a job booked.. they want ti cleaned before an estate sale.
Just to make the place decent for the sale of contents, then they are either letting bank take house back, or going to try and sell it.
So I call the lady, I'm running ahead and ask her if she can meet me earlier.
Sure, turns out she is coming from the same area. I say, great we should get there about the same time.
I head out... About 1/2 way there on a hwy way speed limit 55 a car enters the hwy right in front of me causing me to really have to slow down. Considered laying on the horn but thought better of it.

Turns out it is her and I follow here all the way to the job..

job was a pit..

Other..

I get a call from a guy..
Asking about price etc..
Found me online..

We end the call with him saying he will check with his daughter, see what she wants to do.
I did not collect any info on the call.

3 days later I get a call from the guy telling me he had choose another company... ????

I have a feeling this guy has way to much time on his hands.

I'm so glad he called as I was waiting by the phone...

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I had a lady call me once and ask me a bunch of questions. She had a very distinct voice, quite unforgettable. Well she calls me about ten days later just madder than heck that I am not already there for her appointment. I told her she had the wrong cleaner because I could never forget her voice. She just hung up w/o even a goodbye.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Becker said:
Ok, 1st..

I had a job booked.. they want ti cleaned before an estate sale.
Just to make the place decent for the sale of contents, then they are either letting bank take house back, or going to try and sell it.
So I call the lady, I'm running ahead and ask her if she can meet me earlier.
Sure, turns out she is coming from the same area. I say, great we should get there about the same time.
I head out... About 1/2 way there on a hwy way speed limit 55 a car enters the hwy right in front of me causing me to really have to slow down. Considered laying on the horn but thought better of it.

Turns out it is her and I follow here all the way to the job..

job was a pit..

Other..

I get a call from a guy..
Asking about price etc..
Found me online..

We end the call with him saying he will check with his daughter, see what she wants to do.
I did not collect any info on the call.

3 days later I get a call from the guy telling me he had choose another company... ????

I have a feeling this guy has way to much time on his hands.

I'm so glad he called as I was waiting by the phone...

Me thinks you also have too much time on your hands Don :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom