One happy customer..

Fon Johnson

They were gonna ding this poor kid for replacement. Seems they thought it could not be cleaned. I love proving people wrong.. LOL

IMG_2590.jpg

IMG_2595.jpg

I could have charged an obscene amount of money for one room (he was ready to pay it) but I'm fair. I remember patching holes in walls before moving out of student housing years ago.. LOL

Fon Johnson

admiralclean said:
Show me that on a cut pile polyester.

Anybody can get those results on a level loop, olefin.

Doofus

Yeah, but I did it without the truckmount.. Poor kids did trash the place (that picture looks clean compared to what it really was) but to charge them for replacement.. :?

G

admiralclean said:
Show me that on a cut pile polyester.

Anybody can get those results on a level loop, olefin.

Doofus

Cut pile polyester is not my friend. I use high pH and hot water, but my groomer is the only thing I have to scrub with. :x

ron markam

It looks alright for a knoxville resident. Lol Hey good job Fon.We need to catch up soon.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Seeing so many polyesters now a days I have the motto, "If in doubt aways use the POWERBURST" Put a splash of 40 volume peroxide in your prespray and there ya go.

Fon Johnson

Cut pile poly is not a problem to clean, but there is only so much you can do for worn out crap fibers. I hope to hear what the people who said it could not be cleaned have to say on Monday.

harryhides

Name
Tony
admiralclean said:
After seeing his vacation pictures, I'm not so sure we can trust Fon to be telling the truth about this. :?

What's your point?
You think he's smart enough to Photo Shop those pics?

And until he see some photos of YOUR supposedly magnificent work, I think you should just shut up.

NB, There are two types of people in the world: those who say it can't be done, and those who do it.

harryhides

Name
Tony
admiralclean said:
I ain't smart enuf to no how to poste pictrues.

Pathetic. . . . . even Danny can.

To post a picture, it must be hosted on the Internet. If you need a site to load your pics to, try this one- http://s42.photobucket.com - its free. Copy the picture's address off the website that it is hosted on, for example - http://www.xmlpdf.com/examples2/bird.jpg - then click on "Reply to Post". Next click the "Img" then paste your picture's address and finally click the "Img" box again = [/img].
Then when done, you can click on "preview" where your picture will show up if you have done it correctly.

Fon Johnson

I'm a little hurt, Marty. I have enjoyed my vacation, and it took HOURS to do my hair! Besides, my wife took the pictures. That is about all I had to work with. I think she cut my head off in the rest of them! As for the pictures here, they don't even begin to show hos dirty the carpet really was. N A S T Y!

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
glad to read after all these years at last you got to make one custy happy

i to will never give up trying

Greg Loe

I live in a college town, I love those kind of carpets. They're usually all black. Comes out easy. I even get tips from college students. Beer, wine, vodka and weed. I don't smoke or drink. Sucks for me.

Fon Johnson

Greg Loe said:
I live in a college town, I love those kind of carpets. They're usually all black. Comes out easy. I even get tips from college students. Beer, wine, vodka and weed. I don't smoke or drink. Sucks for me.

Yeah, that's why I could not believe they were going to charge replacement cost.. I was young and stupid once, so I understand.

cu said:
glad to read after all these years at last you got to make one custy happy

i to will never give up trying

Don't give up. It only took me 30 years, it can happen for you too! BTW, Cu, shoot me your address.. I have something to send you. 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom