Mikey P

Administrator
cause these suck!

20130121_110404_zpsafe41ba6.jpg

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
They sure do. I always kinda hoped mytee would come up with something better.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Scott Rogers

8" of 1.5 inch hose with a 1.5-2inch cool cuff/mytee cuff attached is the way to go. use just enough 1.5 hose to cover the tube of the wand and attach the cuff

Chris A

Name
Chris
I wrapped enough duct tape around mine to make a stop for the 2" hose.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Mike. I used the one you show for about 2 months and also didn't like them. I have used the gray one that Kevin posted a link to for about 4 years and they work well. I keep one on my uph tool and a different one on the turbo. Much better than the metal & black piece of crap

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
This is all I have ever used:

http://www4.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=3613

You have to thread them straight on the cuff though and the 1 1/2" part tends to stretch out a bit where it attaches to the tools with heavy use.

I've been recently using this one, but just sticking the 2" on my vacuum hose straight into the threaded end on the cuff. It's been working, not perfect, but better than the alternative. We also have a piece of 1.5" hose as stated above. The vacuum decreases too much for my liking. Use it mainly for the stair tool and the smaller hand tile tools for doing showers and counters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom