one truckers, what level of water damage services do you offer?

Mikey P

Administrator
Curious minds want to know?

A few fans and no formal education?

A Dehu or three, some fans and a class or two?

Lots of equipment, all the knowledge, insured and extra help if needed?

Never. No Way. Nada.?

Reactions: Living The Dream

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I've got about 6 Fans, and one old Dehu. I advertise it, but rarely see it anymore. I tried chasing it several years ago, and got a few good jobs, but the rewards didn't add up. So I'll get one about every 6months now

Reactions: Mikey P

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I’ll do 2-4 a year. A/C leaks, leaky pipe in kitchen or laundry room, stuck toilet. Usually only affects one room, no more than a day or two old. If it’s more than that I’ll punt it to my office neighbor, Puroclean.
I’ll suck it out and staple a fan under the carpet and float for 24. Come back and clean it then kick it back in.
My entire edjumakashun came from the internets.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I'll suck up an occasional water leak, maybe even break out the water claw. I've got a couple of air movers somewhere in the garage.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I used to do a lot. Have all the certification and started when Lloyd dehumidifiers were all the rage. Now I only do small jobs for private customers and certain PM's. No insurance work. No sewage. I am down to 2 dehus and about 8 dryers. Average WD job is $500 to $1500.

Reactions: Jim Morrison

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
After watching that appleby video, i aint gonna start. I rather just clean.

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I make it very clear that I am there to dry out the carpet only. I do not do structure. Ca is very regulated and not like the rest of the country. Even at just drying the carpet I feel i'm taking a chance. I'm still planning on going to the Washington Dri-eze academy. I just need to do it at the right time. I don't want to stretch myself too thin.

Reactions: Cleanworks

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
I make it very clear that I am there to dry out the carpet only. I do not do structure. Ca is very regulated and not like the rest of the country. Even at just drying the carpet I feel i'm taking a chance. I'm still planning on going to the Washington Dri-eze academy. I just need to do it at the right time. I don't want to stretch myself too thin.

What value do your clients receive if you dry their carpet but leave the floor, carpet pad, walls, wall frames, etc, etc wet?

Reactions: Cleanworks

Chris A

Name
Chris
None, but do extract every once in a while for a few big boy restoration companies in our area

Name
Scott Turknett
After our earthquake I am giving it a go
4xl drymax
6 drymax
7 desiccants
100 fans
12 axials
1 500k btu heater
1 200k btu heater
2 tes units
2 injectidry units
8 driforce units
4 air scrubbers
2 boss xl3 hydroxyls
... there is more in the trailer but I am tired of typing

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
We have a couple of big dehus, 3 - 1200's, around 20 airmovers, couple of air scrubbers. I took WD and AMRT, have meters and hygrometer, no thermal.
I'm a bit of a cherry picker, prefer fresh water losses and occasionally rent out the gear only if I have time.
We have a good working relationship with the local restoration guys, we refer them work and they hire us for cleanings they cant do.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Do it as an accommodation for my large jani accounts. My largest customer have their own equipment that I have at my disposal. Should I need more I rent it. They’re not self insured, but close🤷🏼‍♂️ I always pray I don’t need to accommodate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom