One year now..

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I don't see how anyone can be a successful business owner in that state. How'd you do it?

Mikey P

Administrator
I was successfully frustrated as time went on and every element got worse.

My daughter's on the only logical track left in California, provide exceptional over the top service and charge like crazy.

Her one and only tech is on track to do 400k with a $775 job average this year by himself with no WD or rug plant.

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Keep in mind, he's been watching from behind the scenes for 6 or so years, but just got on the truck the middle of last year.

He spent time with myself, Davis and Ely and took Pemberton's course and came to one MFest.
I'm hurt deeply......
You never introduced us.....

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Which is like $142k and $174 job average in Nebraska
Cost of living in CA vs my AZ is 3x’s.

I like visiting CA but wouldn’t want to live there again.

either way that tech has done really well.

this can look very good but what are his responsibilities?

As O/O’s don’t always have their weaknesses staffed and so end up wearing to many hats and are very inefficient at what they/we do.

if everyone was able to just focus on what they’re best at that really translates into more dollars

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Possibly, he isn't really upselling in the traditional sense.
Can you please elaborate ?

Sounds like he’s generating work vs just being supplied with work. Have you seen a difference in customer retention by him being the lead tech in the field?

Mikey P

Administrator
Scruz type jobs are large enough that there is no time or need to do the typical "while I'm here would you like me to..." game

He's charging enough to spend the time with tarps, corner guards, detailed invoices, dry strokes etc

To early to tell on retention.

I'm sure we'll lose plenty of DINKS who cant see spending $750 to clean a 3/2.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Scruz type jobs are large enough that there is no time or need to do the typical "while I'm here would you like me to..." game

He's charging enough to spend the time with tarps, corner guards, detailed invoices, dry strokes etc

To early to tell on retention.

I'm sure we'll lose plenty of DINKS who cant see spending $750 to clean a 3/2.
Does he have carte blanche over pricing and does he have autonomy to handle customers the way he wants?

to me it sounds like you folks have done a great job with systems and good personnel.

we had a unicorn working for us till he grew friggin wings and became a Pegasus and flew away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom