Online Scheduling Screen...just added to my site

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've been wanting to ad one to my site....so I did.

It's kind of low budget in a way...nothing automated.

But I received my first job fromit today.

Coolio

PS. I'm putting this up for general ideas and all that. Please don't schedule any fake jobs.
Thanks

[iframe:1n157ew7]http://www.carpetcleaning916.com/Schedule[/iframe:1n157ew7]

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, the form submission goes to my email box and then I email them a confirmation email.
They pick the day and part of the day (Morning, Afternoon or after 4pm)

It's easier to collect all the info and it gives them the "illusion of control". Thanks SFS and Stevie T.

PS. I'm waiting for Service Monster to integrate a self scheduler into their program that I can put on my website too.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, they have on the insert tab a form submission option.
I've been getting peopled scheduled from it...perty coolio

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
You are way behind, I have had mine up for months now. They fill the form, submit, and it goes to my e-mail (and to my blackberry)
I get them scheduled while I'm driving down the road and I don't even have to talk to anyone.

I get at least 1 or 2 every day.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Good idea, Brian. More and more people want zero human interaction when doing business. I don't know what that says about us as a nation but that is the way it is. A few nit-picking suggestions:

1. I believe but am not sure than in the context used "Anytime" should be two words as in "any time".

2. Maybe it is just me but I don't like a sentence with everything capitalized as in, "You Can Change Your Appointment And Services At Anytime." I just think it would look better without caps.

3. Don't forget that "Scotchgard" should be "Renew Scotchgard finish."

4. If possible, I would have all your different options such as "Tile Cleaning" and "Deodorization" link over to a separate web page explaining the service on your web site. (If this is beyond your "cut and paste programming" abilities pay someone to do it, you cheap dude! Andres Tobar's services are really inexpensive.)

5. You are probably waiting on Service Monster for this but having online scheduling where they look at a calendar and pick from a list of optional days and times that are open would be the ultimate "Illusion of Control". (So you really did pay attention in class.)

Well done for your first effort, Brian, and forgive my nit-pickiness.

Steve Toburen
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Andres Tobar just did a neat article on "The Top 5 Features Every Carpet Cleaning Web Site" should include. It is good reading and heck, you guys might pick up one little hint off of it. No registering required- just click and read if ya wanna:

http://sfs.jondon.com/7343/blog/the-top ... ld-include

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I read his article. That's why I did the "Quick Contact" form on the front page.
And that started me thinking about the online scheduling.

Steve, I live for your
nit-pickiness
how else would I know what I'm doing wrong? lol

I'll check out what you said and see what happens.

Thanks bud.

Brian Robison
http://www.NetworkHomeServices.com

PS. I just did a PS so I could be cool too. :mrgreen:

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
The Customer Portal is coming!

I'm going to talk about this and other wish list items in my, "What's New for ServiceMonster in 2011" Green Room conversation scheduled for the week after Thanksgiving.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom