Only 1 Week Left for the Leukemia Lymphoma Raffle Only $5!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I didn't want to put the @ symbol in as spam robots pick up emails that way so I put payments AT scssuperstore.com but since tony already posted it send it to payments@scssuperstore.com

Oh and thank you Tony, Larry and Albert for the donations last night!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
YOU cannot support the Leukimia and Lymphoma society through paypal please do no send payment through paypal

Mark19

Mark Kennedy here,

This is a great cause.

I'll donate a copy of the Rug Cleaning De-Mystified DVD Class (sells for $297) along with free admission to the live five-night webinar that Robert is teaching next month. Let's start bidding at $5 and increase it in $5 increments and I'll turn whatever it sells for over to John, courtesy of the high bidder. Enter your bids right here in this post, let's see where it goes.

Mark

Able 1

Name
Keith
Mark19 said:
Mark Kennedy here,

This is a great cause.

I'll donate a copy of the Rug Cleaning De-Mystified DVD Class (sells for $297) along with free admission to the live five-night webinar that Robert is teaching next month. Let's start bidding at $5 and increase it in $5 increments and I'll turn whatever it sells for over to John, courtesy of the high bidder. Enter your bids right here in this post, let's see where it goes.

Mark

20.00 here..

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
sorry John...late as usual..

four Fi's on their way....
they gots some funny autographs..on 'em!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom