Only 21 people want help fight cancer and win 5K in goodies?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Two Days left to buy tickets unless you come to the Show Saturday as I will not have time to check and see who bought tickets. Come on guys we are thousands behind what we did last year. The raffle will help but right now there are only 21 people that have a chance to win..We will have lots of locals buying tickets on Saturday but I know there are more then 21 of you that have been touched by cancer and did you see the list if stuff you can win while fighting cancer? Last year you guys raised over 5K by yourself without the auction. Right now we are at 3k. Dig deep guys we have 2 days left I know can beat last year and one day we wont have to do this. Oh and support those that donated.

These guys donated and even my biggets competitors donated. This was open to everyone that advertises here and my biggest competitors stepped up just as they have year after year.

Please be sure to thank they following folks!
Barry Costa whom without his ultimate sacrifice non of what we are doing would be happening
Legend Brands
Prochem
Hydro-Force/ Interlink
Jon-Don
Green Glides
Duk Guards
RotoVac
CTI
Ivan Turner
Aztec Financial
Odorcide
Stamp Works

And lastly but most important My wife Lora Olson who puts her body on the line. What she does pales in comparison to my begging for money.

Thank you to everyone that always supports this seriously, You guys are the best and one day I pray we dont ever have to hold another one of these.

Last edited:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
No worries Chris. You seen me beat the war drums to get you to mikeyfest. :) I don't have any shame when it comes to begin' for money when it is the right thing to do. And even $5 can make a difference. There poor mans penny is worth more then the rich mans dollar...

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Put me for a hundred John.
You can run my card or I can mail you a check.
Let me know what works.

Thank you and Lora, for doing this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom