Only 5 Days left to to buy tickets for the L&L Raffle -Mikey

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Only 5 days left to get your tickets. Odds of winning something of significant value are really high let alone the good will for helping fight the war on Blood borne cancers.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Come on Mikey!! Throw a $100 towards this!! :D I challenge you!! :mrgreen: What is your total now John? :D

Lora Olson

We're at $1545...and that's mostly Mikeyboard guys. We haven't even had the party yet (it's Saturday) where we'll hit up all the "local guys". I think we're going to beat last year's record of $1655 easily!!!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Put me down for 2 tickets... (And of course the juice that is already at your place). Down to 3 days now, right?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
How much are the tickets?
Is there a Paypal account. :lol:

Do I really need to call and reveal my true identity? :shock:

Will Batman be able to get himself out of this mess this time?

How many licks DOES it take to get to the center of tootsie roll tootsie pop?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
If you read other posts then your own you would know what happened last year with PayPal. Since we are a for profit comapny we cannot take non-profit donations through paypal so yes you must call and talk to Lora.

If you want to get anything you win you will have to reveal who you really are or you can just donate the Saphire Scientific Upholstery tool back to me and i'll sell it for ammo money :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom