Only 5 people are going to share in over $5000 in goodies and counting.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I am guessing you guys are waiting until the last minute to buy tickets? Right now 5 people are going to share over $5000 in goodies with more coming in daily. My son is saving his pennies to buy tickets so he can win the good stuff then sell it so he can buy more legos and hot wheels LOL he just might win if you guys don't start buying tickets. I will be sure he offers you guys a good price on the stuff he wins :lol:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
:eekk:

You ruined that kid! :p

He has the first $ he ever made framed and hung over his bed. Raising him to be a capitalist. He has 2k saved already. I tell him it is his college fund which isn't exactly true. We have a different account for that but want him to have a vested interest in his future. When he reaches $20 in his piggy bank he tells me we have to go to the bank and deposit into his college fund. Proud of the boy, most of the time LOL

Able 1

Name
Keith
I'll do a hundred, and can you send me one of those HF's? Put it on the card.. Thanks!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I'll be donating something from my web company as a prize - it will be close to $750 in value.

I'll get with you soon about a donation too.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
How much time do I have?
Junes 6th will probably be the last day I will check to see who has donated online the drawing is June 7th. If you come to our CAD you can buy tickets right up until the drawing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom