only a gold mine if you're mining the miners

Mikey P

Administrator
Good morning Mikey!

I'll try to say this fast enough that your cornflakes don't get soggy : )

The scooby doo on that video.. video # 2 on the page... the whole truth?

Here it is ...

WARNING.. watching video #2 will separate you from the pack and make you smarter than the average bear... All while you completley devoure your competition and add a whole new revenue stream into your business... That's it.

The TRUTH is this... Rug cleaning is a GOLDMINE and you can learn how to do it WITHOUT leaving home and spending a small fortune to take a "Hands On" class.

It's no wonder this thing is in such high demand... it exposes the truth... scroll down and watch video # 2... it gets really poetic about 5 minutes in... that's where the REAL story is told.

5 minutes in you'll get the FICTION about cleaning rugs.. watch a little longer and you'll get the TRUTH.... Click here to see it.. look for video 2.

Don't forget... Ivan Turner will be in the clubhouse tonight to show you some simple tactics you can use to start having insurance agents call YOU with work and help grow the restoration side of your biz!

See ya tonight!

Your old buddy Danno

Unless you're pulling a Snowjob and banging out rugs in 5 to ten minutes I don't think there is any gold left in dem dar hills.

Sure you'll make a buck or less, but there is far more profit in wall to wall cleaning than wasting your precious time hand washing 3 rugs a week in your garage.

F

FB7777

ole Duhhhno has his hand on the pulse of the industry :shock:

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Mikey P said:
Good morning Mikey!

I'll try to say this fast enough that your cornflakes don't get soggy : )

The scooby doo on that video.. video # 2 on the page... the whole truth?

Here it is ...

WARNING.. watching video #2 will separate you from the pack and make you smarter than the average bear... All while you completley devoure your competition and add a whole new revenue stream into your business... That's it.

The TRUTH is this... Rug cleaning is a GOLDMINE and you can learn how to do it WITHOUT leaving home and spending a small fortune to take a "Hands On" class.

It's no wonder this thing is in such high demand... it exposes the truth... scroll down and watch video # 2... it gets really poetic about 5 minutes in... that's where the REAL story is told.

5 minutes in you'll get the FICTION about cleaning rugs.. watch a little longer and you'll get the TRUTH.... Click here to see it.. look for video 2.

Don't forget... Ivan Turner will be in the clubhouse tonight to show you some simple tactics you can use to start having insurance agents call YOU with work and help grow the restoration side of your biz!

See ya tonight!

Your old buddy Danno

Unless you're pulling a Snowjob and banging out rugs in 5 to ten minutes I don't think there is any gold left in dem dar hills.

Sure you'll make a buck or less, but there is far more profit in wall to wall cleaning than wasting your precious time hand washing 3 rugs a week in your garage.

I haven't been on there and won't be going back(don't miss it) in months, maybe a year now almost. It went from being a "pro" cleaners hang out to share ideas to a selling weekly packages. I know the guys that are feature need to make their $, but emails from Dan(which i unsubscribed ages ago) were the emails that I never understood. Makes guys w/ zero knowledge think this is easy $ who needs "hands on" training.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
there are some people there who make all this rocket science. i often wonder who they're trying to convince

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom