OP Hacked a couple of apartments today...

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Both were sort of gross... Smelled like dogs in one and ant & roach spray in the other. Both seemed to clean up fine & the improvemant in the "bag of assholes" smell was exponetial... No smell but the Snake Oil which was mixed at 8 oz to 2.5 gallons.

Copy2ofpictures10-26230.jpg

One of the "less gross" bedrooms in process:
Copy2ofpictures10-26231.jpg

Copy2ofpictures10-26233.jpg

Copyofpictures10-26228.jpg

Copyofpictures10-26229.jpg

Copyofpictures10-26233.jpg

Winter in Indiana gets fairly cold & the Steamway is already winterized... It's nice to be able to be able to get good results with out pulling hoses...

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Everyone is looking... No one has anything to say... 43 veiws & no replies.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Brian L said:
Clark's pads or John G's?
A few of both... Mostly Clarks.

royalkid said:
you got the "hacked" part right.
LOL... It could have used some 240 degree water but it actually turned out nice. Looked good & smelled clean. $280 in and hour and 45 minutes with one machine(two different buildings) isn't too bad. Especially when you consider the next tenant will probably turn it into a meth lab or opium den...

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yeah, like the chem dry guy.. That called you a hack. :shock: :mrgreen:

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
was this a low paying job? I know sometimes when the customer isnt wanting to pay your prices it gets pretty easy to just givem the most bottom of the food chain cleaning. I have a couple retail stores I refuse to hot water extract simply because I cant make any money doing it because they are so cheap and encap is the only way to make any money in the scenario

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Low paying? Depends... It was more laziness than ticket price to be honest. I didn't want to de-winterize my tm for 2.5 hours work and then re-winterize. Low moisture cleaning actually made me more $ per hour (as it usually does) but it was more about convenience for me and appearance/smell for the customer. All of those boxes were checked with Snake Oil... Judge me if you want but the check will clear.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Nice job, Jeremy, but seriously, your TM is done for the winter? You may be able to OP some jobs fine but I'd be hard pressed to use that everywhere, plus what about upholstery?

We run our TM's all winter in Michigan and have for 30 years. It's what we do. You learn to deal with it.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Jeremy is thinking outside of the box adapting to each job's unique requirements.

The mind thought of "I have to use my TM or its not clean" is showing your limitations .

I use my TM 50% of the time and other methods the other 50%.

I feel confident going into any situation of which method I can use to maximize my dollars per hour.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I like how you hold your extra pads Jeremy. Very convinient. shiteatinggrin

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I need to get an OP in my arsenal. I have a complex it would work great on. Can't decide if I should go with Clark's machine or an Orbot.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Tough call... Les sells both. I think he has a couple of Clarks machines in stock.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Jeremy,

As a fella hoosier don't you think it is a little early to winterize. It is a long way till spring and the weather has been awesome for November.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Dirk you need to drive down to Topeka and demo the Orbot. In fact you could borrow it for your job if you like how it works and just bring it back the next weekend.

It's only 4-hours!

Name
Nate W.
rctpks said:
Dirk you need to drive down to Topeka and demo the Orbot. In fact you could borrow it for your job if you like how it works and just bring it back the next weekend.

It's only 4-hours!

He can't just pay you and you get a new one?? Why drive another 4hours to return it when .47cent stamp is cheaper to mail??? lol.. :twisted:

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
billyeadon said:
Jeremy,

As a fella hoosier don't you think it is a little early to winterize. It is a long way till spring and the weather has been awesome for November.

Yeah the weather has indeed been nice.... It got cold for lke a week in late October or early November... I handled it then & just didn't feel like un-doing then re-doing it... It's supposed to be freezing again in a couple of days. Besides, the jobs turned out fine and everyone is happy. Where is the issue?

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
For that price Chavez, you'll have to paint it Husker red.

By the way, I'm going to the Big 12 Championship in Dallas. We're gonna take a beatin'

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Jeremy is thinking outside of the box adapting to each job's unique requirements.

The mind thought of "I have to use my TM or its not clean" is showing your limitations .

I use my TM 50% of the time and other methods the other 50%.

I feel confident going into any situation of which method I can use to maximize my dollars per hour.
:shock:

It was more laziness than ticket price to be honest. I didn't want to de-winterize my tm for 2.5 hours work and then re-winterize.
I can relate to that, can be a bitch to get that antifreeze smell out of the hoses

how many pads did it take and how many washings of the pads did you have to do

The Preacher

Steve Lawrence said:
Nice job, Jeremy, but seriously, your TM is done for the winter? You may be able to OP some jobs fine but I'd be hard pressed to use that everywhere, plus what about upholstery?

We run our TM's all winter in Michigan and have for 30 years. It's what we do. You learn to deal with it.

I did some micro fiber and a cotton blend today with great success. 4ozs per gallon is ony $1.75 a gal RTU. i can clean a 7ft sofa, love seat and chair with a mixed gallon!!!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
About 6 pads front & back per unit. So 12 total. One load of pads, washed twice & 3-3.5 gallons of juice... Had some left over & did my living room... Still have over a gallon in the tank.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom