OP Job#2 GDC

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Todays fun was a dance studios waiting room(300 sg ft) and the bath room. My blue ccsop machine seems to clean better with no slider under it but bogs down and is hard to drive. The six inch slider makes it easy to operate but doesn't dig in that good. Can I get a smaller slider or is that about it for this machine. By the way, the carpet came out nice.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
Tell us more. Does it bog down just at start up? If so then pull on it so it moving it takes some weight off the machine just as you start it. Also make sure you always start it on wet carpet and wet pad.

bigchuckie

On CGD often the "run" of the carpet can be a beast on a wheels up machine. Dont try to fight it just go with the flow. As far s gliders go do you have a swiss cheese glider or just a solid one? Johhny may have gliders for your machine If not I know Challenger has a Holy glider

Call CCS and ask for the small thin glider. It's about 6 inch diameter and waffer thin. Should be perfect for you on comercial carpet.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I keep a variety of gliders in my van's back door...different thicknesses and diameters, plus the holey glide.

On worn pads a glider will greatly extend their life and effectivness.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom