one hell of a machine.

almost to perty to funk up.

ai.php

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
admiralclean said:
What makes it any better than any other OP machine?

They're not considering advertising at the moment are they?

what is IT?

and what company are THEY?
:?

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
no :oops:

title of the thread is OP?

banner at top of page says The World's Greatest Carpet Cleaning Forum.

We are professionals, therefore we should act, talk and type professional and drink like a fish

but if you are talking about the Orbot, have you used one Mike? we just ordered one, cant wait for the new toy to come in.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Losing credibility when you have to shill for the advertizers?

Good grief!

Mikey P

Administrator
Only at Connections Derek.

But since I was the one who designed it from the ground up I'll personally guarantee that you'll love it.

gasaxe

do customers complain about the streaks/lines. Or do they go away after vaccumming or use.

Mikey P

Administrator
Better for what?

Removing dirt or speed or making the shampoo go further or getting spots out or ease of use or being able to get off your van by yourself or cleaning a staircase with or?

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
nice Brian but you didn't do Mikey's towel test did you :shock: :lol:

cotton pads fall apart to easy and at times don't hold to the op machine very well , I really don't like the gladitor pads, gonna try some of the brown cotton pads from Rick next, or maybe some cotton from Larry

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
rjfdube said:
Neither; both will spend up rotting of the carpet.
i can only hope all other CC'ers in my area feel the same way :-\

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Josh said:
So which is better- OP or Cimex?

On that job, they performed the same. We had 16 rooms half the size of that one in the picture. Did 4 of them with the OP using a pink pad and they came out just the same. I have gone back twice since to view. Dried up beautiful. Only spot was an area that I left the cimex down for w/o flipping up for about 2 mins as I chased solution and it got too wet. A very slight mark from the over wetting. Spraying a citric acid solution and buffed for 20 secs.

steve frasier said:
nice Brian but you didn't do Mikey's towel test did you :shock: :lol:

cotton pads fall apart to easy and at times don't hold to the op machine very well , I really don't like the gladitor pads, gonna try some of the brown cotton pads from Rick next, or maybe some cotton from Larry

I have great success with pink, hog's hair, and tan pads on the op. I have used the glad pads, but gave up on using them since I cannot get anyone from Orbitec to return a message or email. The floor pads work great.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Albert Lazo said:
I really don't like the gladitor pads

What don't you like about them?

Albert

They got tore up pretty easy. Went through 4 of them pretty quickly. The did buff some tile pretty well. I did not see any noticeable difference from them to the floor pads. I can change floor pads and acheive greater aggitation for better appearance (not cleaning, since not really removing anything).

That job with the pics I made the janitorial crew look like a bunch of chumps when it comes to carpet care. They are trying to clean that carpet with an automatic floor scrubber. :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom