Opinions On The New Sanitare Uprights.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
I have a dust cup version of that vacuum.. Same guts. The belt is awesome! Suction is great.. brush roll is great as well. you'll really like it!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We have the dust cup version, nice vacuum, powerful enough. As you mentioned it's something that the homeowner doesn't have. The only Con I see is there is a lot of plastic, so not sure how long they will last.

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
I own, tossed, use, and experiment with a lot of vacuums. Since I've been in the janitorial business I have owned 11 different kinds, some with a few different models each.

Total since 2002? 47 Vacuums.

I needed durability, decent appearance, the ability to fix quickly, and some half-assed pile lifting.

http://www.sanitairevac.com/commercial/products/quick_kleen_uprights/sc886.jsp This is the unit I use in most commercial buildings as well as in my van for carpet cleaning.

I've ate everything from rocks to quarters with it. I go through a few belts a year (2 bucks a piece). The bags are okay... but really not that expensive VS. the life of the unit with replacement bag costs (paper).

I used someones Dyson the other day... aside of that nothing really has caught my attention.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, I'm rethinking this cheap vacuum gig.

I might have to stop in at Jon Don and cash in my $25.00 credit I have for a contest I came in 3rd or 4th on.

Thanks for the help.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I think I’ll order the bagged version. I’m sick of having to use a back-pack vacuum to clean the filter of a bagless upright filters on jobs. It looks a lot more user friendly then the old Sanitares.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
LOL,

Thanks Richard. If I come by to vist I want to test out your good carpet extraction toys not the sanitare vacs.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I'll stick with my Cleartrak. It performs, its easy to repair/replace parts/ not too expensive, cheap to maintain, filters are cheap and quick to change out, belts don't burn, and if customers want one I tell them where to find it. Makes my work a lot easier if they have one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom