Opinions on wands

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
I am going to be buying a wand in the next week.

I've only used a few, and really liked a Prochem Titanium. I am looking at some company that makes a knock off of the same for about 400.00. I'm not too sure about it though...you get what you pay for.

I guess I am going to get a glide too... so...

Let's hear everyone's ideas :)

wpschoch

PMF makes a $600 titanium wand. it's a 6 jet 15 inch. if you want something big I'd want that. I spoke to them on the phone recently though and they're about to release a 4 or 5 jet 12 inch titanium after the 1st of the year. I'm holding out for that one because I do mostly residential work. I think the 15 inch could be too large for most homes. Definitely want one with a 2 inch tube though.

BTW - pmf makes the prochem wand.

Mikey P

Administrator
PC Ti wand cant be beat for durability, performance and longevity.

But it cost too much, especially after you rejet, retrigger and Glide it.

Go for it if you have the funds

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I am really liking the west pac wand....(the new version).....I pretty much retired the TI wand.....

I have used the hole, slot, and unglided.

Hands down the slot is 10 times better. There is more suck and the carpets get cleaned deeper. Much deeper.

What do you like about the hole?

Have you tried a slot?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have an hybrid..slot..and the hole glide for the Ti wand....I always seem to go back to the hole glide because I like the dry times......so because of this I am not going to buy any other type of glide for the west pack.....

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
I have four PC Ti wand, they are well made and will probably last me till I retire in 20 years :roll:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
lance said:
Jim, is your Ti wand and any extra glides going to be for sell soon?

no.... it just hangs in the truck for a back up.......

But..I do have a 1.5 hydramater...single jet straight wand that has been sitting in my storage for about 6 years ...with a hybrid glide on it that I will let go for 300 bucks........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom