Opinions, Please, on a 2010 Thermalwave II, Low Hours......

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Might have found a nice Thermalwave II, 2010. Any pros or cons on this machine, since it is no longer produced? I believe Blue Line still offers support on these machines.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Blueline wil not offer any support because they do not exist. However, SS will go out of their way to help. The TW2 is a great machine.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
thought you sniffed out an Everest?don't know if Id mess with the blue line. I just passed on a killer deal on a white magic commander because white magic is out of business as well.Just treat yourself to a new sapphire you know you want to

spotman123

Name
Wayne foster
I have one with 7k hrs on it. Have had a few issues but nothing I couldn't handle so far by myself or help from the forum. Does that machine have the high heat HX? A good HX machine once you get to know your machine. Jim Martin can chime in too.

Becker

Name
Becker
I've owned mine a year. Bought it with with like 1500 hrs. I've put over 700 on it in the past 12 months. Not a single issue yet.

Very pleased with it.

Mine is just a thermalwave. Nissan power.

Last edited:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Might have found a nice Thermalwave II, 2010. Any pros or cons on this machine, since it is no longer produced? I believe Blue Line still offers support on these machines.

I like mine......it is the Thermalwave 2......runs great...changed the fan....water pump on the engine and the thermostat........aside from regular maintenance....that's all I have done to mine....

the Sapphire guys know there stuff when it comes to this machine.........

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
I have a 2010 500 hours on it when we bought it has about 700 on it now. had a few issues with electrical and radiator fan. all were not to tough to figure out. especially with Jim martins help. How you doing Jim hope all is well buddy.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Still hanging in there.......it was a strong holiday rush but we made it threw....hope you all have a good Christmas up your way......

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I like mine......it is the Thermalwave 2......runs great...changed the fan....water pump on the engine and the thermostat........aside from regular maintenance....that's all I have done to mine....

the Sapphire guys know there stuff when it comes to this machine.........

I do like yours, Jim, but you're too far away to make a purchase worthwhile. Also, I'm not sure I'd want the 4500 GM chassis/box truck you have it in. You do have a great set up though!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
thought you sniffed out an Everest?don't know if Id mess with the blue line. I just passed on a killer deal on a white magic commander because white magic is out of business as well.Just treat yourself to a new sapphire you know you want to

Jon....found a beautiful, and reasonable 650 setup, '09 with 1200 hours, '09 Chevy 4500 cutaway box truck (70,000 miles), freshy tank, APO, electric hose reel. Was a Rainbow Franchise, leaving the business, and another franchisee bought it right quick. When you find a deal, you gotta be ready to jump!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I agree with Mikey.
A simpler is better machine would be my choice.

Not to judge but why would you want to constantly tinker with a machine to get it to stay working?

All of those wires, computers etc?

Buy a simple BASIC machine that squirts and sucks.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Imo....

Your Out Of You Mind Buying that over complicated and obsolete machine.

things are only as complicated as we make them or if we fail to understand them....

its to bad they stopped making the Thermalwave....it is a great machine....and there is still a bunch of them out there that are working hard and still hanging in there....
There is still a ton of parts and support for this machine and it will be around for a long time to come.......

aside from the computer that is mounted for the engine......( which has shut down my machine twice now and has kept it from over heating and totally grenading on me ).......the only difference between this......

100_3380_zps64416830.jpg

and this.....

IMG_5110_zps0ec7abf9.jpg

is that this one is in a smaller compartment....still the same lay out....still the same relays....and a few little extra safety features that could save your whole machine instead of taking it all out at once..........

Becker

Name
Becker
Lol. Always tinkering?

All things break.

One year over 700 hrs. I don't consider oil changes tinkering.

I'd buy another we taken care of one with out question. Found one on CL locally. Hope he gets his price.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom