Optimizing Google maps listing,HELP!

steve g

Name
steve garrett
for some reason my google maps listing never shows up when I serach for certain key terms. Instead other companies show up from neighboring city's some even from quite a ways away What is the deal with this and how should I fix it. I want to at least show up in the town I live in. I am the only restoration company in my town I should at least show up here

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
If I were you guys I'd check the "search" function for google local or google maps. You will find all your answers right there... Really!

Come up with specific questions. It's not a one or two(or ten) paragraph topic, that's why your getting not many replies. I can tell you, getting good reviews is a very big deal, even if you have to pay your aunt betty to do it(review)... Get some!

You tube videos can/are also very helpful.

Reactions: Russ T.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
There's a looooong list of possible reasons for this.

Unless your somewhat savy regarding this stuff, which i don't get the feeling you are (no offense), I think you should find someone you can trust to set this up for you… ..and fast…. If your not showing up in Google search results for your area, you don't exist, your missing out on buku bucks, so maybe best to not waste valuable time trying to figure it out yourself and possibly do something wrong, and actually make it take longer to get your presence optimized.

Last edited:

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Talk to Hoody. I can't tell you how much he has helped us.

It's free to chat. He will give you a valuable education if you're interested.

Reactions: Dan and Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom