Orbot, Cimex, Eco.

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
I'm looking into one of these, along with other units in the field. Which one would you guys prefer?

Name
Matt Ross
The cimex is significantly different in operation and use than the other two. I own a vibe and it has worked well for me. I wouldnt be opposed to the eco, but it would have to be significantly cheaper than the vibe. I dont have anything against mytee, but some others do. Cimex is the answer if all you do is huge commercial vlm.

Reactions: LCCFL

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
Depends on the sqft you are doing. The Cimex is the king of large open areas. The orbot is lighter and more versatile.
I've been looking at the orbot. Most commercial work I do, doesn’t have a lot of open space.

Mikey P

Administrator
Eco- Never, 4th world parts to hit a price point
Orbot- Sure if you buy from Rick and are aware that HOS doesn't give a shit about pointy headed owner owner ops
Cimex-a must at some point

if you want an OP now, I'd recommend the TRS Freedom/Phoenix MX or what ever it's called.

Reactions: KSL and LCCFL

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I've been looking at the orbot. Most commercial work I do, doesn’t have a lot of open space.

Good question. It's one that we hear on practically a daily basis (see video below).

VIBE: If you're looking for a machine to clean moderate-sized commercial accounts. And if you'd like to also cross over to use it on some residential too. Even if you'd like to use it on a few larger commercial jobs. The Vibe is the best option to go with!

CIMEX: If you're more focused on dominating commercial carpet cleaning. Regardless of size (small to large) the Cimex rules the kingdom. A Cimex will provide you with a stout machine that cleans deep and eats up the commercial carpet.

Give us a call at Excellent Supply 800-330-1888. Our folks will be happy to spend some time on the phone with you answering all your questions in order to help you find the machine that best suits your needs.

Here's a link to a video that I made to also help walk you through it.

Reactions: KSL and LCCFL

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
Good question. It's one that we hear on practically a daily basis (see video below).

VIBE: If you're looking for a machine to clean moderate-sized commercial accounts. And if you'd like to also cross over to use it on some residential too. Even if you'd like to use it on a few larger commercial jobs. The Vibe is the best option to go with!

CIMEX: If you're more focused on dominating commercial carpet cleaning. Regardless of size (small to large) the Cimex rules the kingdom. A Cimex will provide you with a stout machine that cleans deep and eats up the commercial carpet.

Give us a call at Excellent Supply 800-330-1888. Our folks will be happy to spend some time on the phone with you answering all your questions in order to help you find the machine that best suits your needs.

Here's a link to a video that I made to also help walk you through it.

Sounds great. I love the breakdown. And thank you for your reply.

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
Eco- Never, 4th world parts to hit a price point
Orbot- Sure if you buy from Rick and are aware that HOS doesn't give a shit about pointy headed owner owner ops
Cimex-a must at some point

if you want an OP now, I'd recommend the TRS Freedom/Phoenix MX or what ever it's called.
Is that the trinity models?

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Sorry, but I will always disagree with those that state the Cimex is only good for large open areas.
I've had my Cimex for around 15-16 years, my Sprayborg for probably 10-12.
Cimex is used daily, Sprayborg somewhat irregularly, depending on how trashed the carpet is & also if it's a rush job where the carpets need to be dry super quick.
If the latter is the case, I use the Cimex, followed up by the Sprayborg with drying bonnets.

Also, I have been known to use my old CMX-20, before purchasing my 360i, for extremely trashed properties.

Shock, horror, 😱🥵 YES, I do use my Cimex in residential properties also, as well as commercial properties.

I have not had one complaint from any tenant in that time regarding the Cimex & encapsulation products used.

I cannot comment on the Vibe or Trinity, as I have never used one to make money.

Most of the pics were taken PRIOR to making & installing my own Big Wheel Kit.

We do things different down under.

:yoda::very_drunk:

Cimex 2.jpg Cimex Coral.jpg Cimex Cupboard 3.JPG Cimex Mossman 4.jpg Cimex on Filthy Poly_ 010.jpg Cimex on Filthy Poly_ 015.jpg Cimex Prouds.jpg Cimex Sprayborg 3.jpg Cimex Wheels 2.jpg

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
You can never go wrong with cimix. If ya getting one, good for you. I want one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom