Orbot Vibe Carpet Brush issues?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I've been talking with a couple of other cleaners from around the country that are using the new carpet brush for the Vibe. Anyone on this board use the carpet brush? I've been wanting to get one for Encap work but after hearing how guys aren't even getting even 9k sq fet out of it I think i'll wait for them to make the needed improvements. I'n not paying $100 for a brush that the bristles fall out of so fast. I guess the issue isn't with the brush wearing out, but it's the way they are attached. Anyone else used these yet?

upload_2018-7-30_15-58-30.png

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I've been talking with a couple of other cleaners from around the country that are using the new carpet brush for the Vibe. Anyone on this board use the carpet brush? I've been wanting to get one for Encap work but after hearing how guys aren't even getting even 9k sq fet out of it I think i'll wait for them to make the needed improvements. I'n not paying $100 for a brush that the bristles fall out of so fast. I guess the issue isn't with the brush wearing out, but it's the way they are attached. Anyone else used these yet?

View attachment 83782
The tile brush might work well but for carpet, pads work better anyway.

Name
Jeff T
It’s the same thing with the 360i BH. It kicks serious a$$, but once the bristles are worn out, the head is basically garbage... WTF? Up here, it’s 600$..... when mine wears out, I’m finding a way to attach brushes.....

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
The Orbot brush has a velcro backing. It attaches to the pad driver velcro. The issue i’m hearing is the 3M type stuff that holds the bristles on doesn't hold very well.

Orbot also claims the Superzorb pads last for hundreds of uses. I can tell you first hand they don’t. They are good, but certainly don’t last hundreds of uses.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Nomad 74, Have you spoken to the supplier to let them know of your concerns & find an answer to the problem??

:yoda:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I'd contact them.

If they are unaware of a problem, they can't fix it.

That IS what customer service is all about, keeping the customer happy.

I'd be politely telling them what the problem is and asking politely, what can they do about it as possibly many others are finding the same problem & giving that product a bad name.

If one of your customers is not happy with your work, which would you prefer??

That they never tell you, but tell many others, OR, contact you and explain their problem.??

I always tell my customers, if they have any questions or are not entirely happy with my work to contact me as soon as possible.

All the best.

:yoda:

Reactions: steve_64
Name
Matt Ross
I do expect customers to inform small business's of quality problems. But when it comes to manufacturing companies, they usually have one chance with me. They should test things before they sell them. If they cant be bothered to do that they usually dont care enough to listen to my complaints. There are exceptions that they might not know about, but they are rare. It's like returning things. Usually not worth the time involved. They will just lose my buisness in the future.
Orbot is known to make a good product, but not really care that much about customer service.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom