Oreck Orbiter 550 ...review

I recently picked this very versatile little occilating "pad" machine up off Ebay...used "twice", not a scratch, or any dust...for $275 delivered. You can get them new on the web for about $400.

There are a myriad assortment of attachments this little "agitator" can utilize...from an assortment of brushs, to pads, bonnets, and sanding grids.

At 24 lbs, and 12" diameter this machine is light...making it easy to use...and with "hot" chems.....suprisingly effective as a spot and small area agitator.

This little machine will not replace a full size pad or rotary machine....but for limited areas on otherwise decent capet...that require a little more attention in order to "come out" in extraction.....this is an easy, lightweight, solution...at 24 lbs it sure beats lugging in a 100lb Pad or Rotary just to agitate the prespray in a couple of spots.

For what it is and what it does this is a good buy...I recommend it.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I have been using one for years. When you can cary it in with one hand you'll use it more often.

I use it to prescrub traffic areas and it's great for pad encapping commercial steps. Just keep it running and walk it across and down the steps.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom