OSR AND ODORCIDE

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I tried them together today and was amazed. I tried getting this formula from devil dog with no reply, but this is what I was told. 8 oz of odorcide and 8 0z of osr and 4 oz of cinamin deodorizer per gallon. Applied and let dwell for 30 minutes and extracted. The smell was gone and so were the stains. The best urine treatment I have tried to date.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Sounds great. Can you clarify something for me?

Do you mix 8oz OSR powder into the Odorcide or do you mix the OSR powder with water (as per directions), and then, mix with the odorcide?

Thanks for clearing that up for a newbie :)

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The chemical soup just might not be compatible ya know.

C

cory kenyon

make sure you don't put osr in your hydroforce...it will make a terrible mess.

tim

They are compatible and very effective together. I have used that method for the last 2 years and it will make you a ton of money and get lots of referrals. I mix the apple spice deodorizer and odorcide with the super hot water, then add the OSR and start to pour. By far, the most effective method I have found. If you want to do even more, flush area with water from my solution hose until clear.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I guess I am lost here....................why would one want to go threw the extra expense and use a deodorizer and odorcide when if use right OSR does the job just fine..........

tim

Jim, there are times that neither are adequate as a stand alone product. OSR is great on stains and will kill alot of odor. Odorcide is a great odor counteractant but doesnt remove the odor at its source. I dont always use them together unless it is a bad case. Odorcide also helps kill the urine smell while OSR is working. The initial odor after pouring gallons of OSR can be alarming to the homeowner. Putting them in combination saves time and return trips in some cases. You just have to charge accordingly as the combination costs around $9 a diluted gallon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom