Other Money Making Tips When Truck Mount Is Down...

lesterj2

Dave Yoakum said:
Why wait 2 months ? You don't necessarily need a truck mount to make money in this business.

Not picking fun or trying to be an assh0le but I need the inside scoop.
I did buy me a little floor machine and started doing that while the truck was down..

Name
I'm Rick James
A porty works, borrowed or leased. Its good to know local cleaners that you could sub to or ride with them to do your jobs. I have some good friends in my area that are O/O.

lesterj2

what good are getting new accounts when you have know truck to perform any of the tasks...
and since i been using my truckmount i will never use a porty or Kirby again...

Name
I'm Rick James
Owning a TM that has been around the block you really have to have a plan B, because your machine will break down again. A porty is a good plan B.

lesterj2

Mikey P said:
dont be a snob Lester.

Pimp that porty and get a heavy 175 and make yo mamma proud
what would i do with the 175 on carpet without the porty though...

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
What’s wrong with your TM that it’s down for so long? There are lots of other things you could be doing.
If you have a 175 you can do:
VCT, Hardwood, Bonnet / Encap cleaning.

Here are some ideas that require little investment or experience: Wash windows, Clean gutters / install gutter guard, find some janitorial accounts. I could throw out more ideas but I don’t know what kind of customer base you have.

Name
Ron lippold
I have to tell you guys that the in home house cleaning is going real nice. It's nice being able to send out the girls and have them bring in the money at the end of the day. better then doing restraunts for .06 a foot

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Ron Lippold said:
It's nice being able to send out the girls and have them bring in the money at the end of the day.

Pimp!! :shock: :shock:

Good for you Ron. I think that’s a great add on to think about after you have a decent customer base built up. I don’t know if it’s the right thing for broke dicks like Lester and me who are just starting to build a customer base.

Name
Ron lippold
well its a great way to get in a house that you may have not got into in the first place. I have added lots of #s to the bottom line and it keeps getting better. very low investment.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I always keep a porty and a 175 in the van case they are needed and a spare pump in the garage.

If your pump goes down on a job couldn't you just run live water from the custies home?

I couldn't sit for 2 months.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Dave Yoakum said:
I always keep a porty and a 175 in the van case they are needed and a spare pump in the garage.

I did that when I ran a slide-in too, man I don't miss those days. It's not needed with my clutch drive.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Lester come up with a marketing system and try and sell it to the broke dick population

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
lesterj2 said:
what good are getting new accounts when you have know truck to perform any of the tasks...
and since i been using my truckmount i will never use a porty or Kirby again...
well sometimes you gotta be humble. if the man has no work using a porty and getting paid is better than sitting on your butt being broke.

Back
Top Bottom