Our Carpet Cleaning "Rock Star" Son in Law!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I'm in Florida for a couple weeks yet, and my son in law is back home battling the -20 degree actual and -35 below with windchill temps!

Still performing miracles....and most of the jobs were on the 2nd floor....

AND...he is working alone....

The boy has learned well!

He (Aron Jewett) is a Rock Star in our eyes!

2014-12-30151553_zpsa015146c.jpg

Here is a post from my Facebook this morning.

It might have been -20 below, but we are still out taking care of our clients cleaning needs....
even when a gallon of RED Hawaiian Punch is spilled on the carpet a few days ago. We can sometimes perform Miracles and here was one of them our Son In Law Aron Jewett performed yesterday....and our Seal-A-Door helps us to do that in these cold temps. We are your cold weather and anytime cleaning experts :)

20150105_140956_zps763b4e3e.jpg

20150105_144216_zps9d9073c5.jpg

20150105_144201_zpsad8dcbdf.jpg

2014-12-29133246_zps1a663d9b.jpg

Link to my Facebook pages:

https://www.facebook.com/mark.saiger

https://www.facebook.com/Saigers?pnref=lhc

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Nice work! Its great to have such a good employee that you can depend on. :headbang:

You need to get him a little gift from your trip.

May I suggest the ash tray from your room or that fine set of towels from the bath.

However if you must spend money, I'd suggest a T-Shirt that says "My Father-In Law Went to Florida for TWO Weeks and all I got was this lousy T-shirt". ;)

Ok ok, how about buying dinner and a movie for him & your daughter when you get back? Watch the grand kid and they have a nice date night together on you. I'd have loved that. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
They are expecting our second grandson in March, so dealing with our pregnant daughter also makes him a saint right now... Lol.

We will definitely take care of them.... Especially him.

He is going to BNI for me tomorrow.

Everything we are doing, we are doing to slowly help him be successful in the future when he takes over completely of Saiger's Steam Clean :)

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom