Our friend Bob Rock

Bryan Irvin

As some of you already know, last week, one of our fellow cleaners, Bob Rock had a heart attack. I spoke with Bob last Wed night, and he told me that while in the hospital the Dr.s did angioplasty to clear the blockage to his heart. Well, I just got off the phone with Bob and he is back in the hospital. He has had another heart attack, and this time it was much worse. I dont know the correct language but they had to shock the life back into him this time. Bob is a "one man show" and this sickness will definately be a hardship for him and his family, so I would greatly appreciate everyones thoughts and prayers as I am sure Bob will as well.

Bryan

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I can relate to that....he will HAVE TO get someone out on the wand....no kidding!

Really sorry to hear that....

Now this is jus a guess...when i had my two heart attacks close together, after the stent thingy.....

They found the FIRST doctor had kinked a stent.....

WISE

Hate to hear that. Bob is a really nice guy--

Thoughts and prayers--

WISE

PS--What hospital is he in?

Bryan Irvin

Michael, he is downtown in the Veterans Hospital...He said he's bored off his ass, so if anyone wants to call and keep him company, the # is 843-577-5011 ex 5038 and if anyone wants to send donations, his address is

Bob Rock
122 George Keen Dr
Summerville SC 29483

his email is BRSUMMERVILLE@aol.com

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get him or his wife to call Lisa, she has agreed to walk them through the process of setting up a paypal acct for donations.

Bob is really a great guy, lets pull together and help him out!

Bryan

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
man, i just talked via email with Bob last week about a used VS Mach12 i was looking at in my area...he's a very helpful fella.

always enjoyed him on the old VLM forum.

get well Bob :!: you're in my thoughts.

best regards --- Derek.

John Buxton

I had one back in April, It took awhile before I could go out and clean again. I'm still behind on some bills because of it. He'll either have to hire someone or work out a deal with some other o/o's for a split of the jobs.

Get yourself a heart scan so you know what blockage you have before that elephant sits on your chest.

WISE

I spoke to Bob last night. He is in pretty good spirits all things considered. He is definitely worried about being able to work though--who wouldn't be. I offered to send one of my guys to work with him to be his muscle free of charge when he is up to gettin back after it.

He told me the whole ordeal of arriving at the VA hospital...the last thing he said he remembers was them telling him to go somewhere which involved stairs. Next thing was doctors climbing all over him and alot of yelling of orders by the doctors. Poor guy, really scary. I told him alot of folks all around the country were thinking of and prayin for him which I think lifted his spirits.

Thanks to all--

WISE

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom