Our new Seal A Door

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
image.jpg
Seal a door 1.JPG
Seal a door 2.JPG

It just arrived yesterday. Already using it on jobs today. It's that easy.

Love at first sight, or should I say use according to John and and our tech. They've only been using it half an day and already sent me these photos to post.

Good customer feedback too.

Get one....now.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Marks been cleaning since the last of the dinosaurs died, he has to know what works and works well.

If he says something works it more than likely works.

I would like to try a couple cases of Harvard chems, specificclly what mark would recommend.

Reactions: sealcanvas

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Marks been cleaning since the last of the dinosaurs died, he has to know what works and works well.

If he says something works it more than likely works.

I would like to try a couple cases of Harvard chems, specificclly what mark would recommend.

I will PM you a formula we use as our base concentrate everyday.....and the products we are most happy with....

Also have a video ( of course) of the mixing.

We are also working with Harvard to make our combo we like all in one for the powders.....But, we also have a couple other things they have contacted us about trying too....so When my family get's ahold of them, I will let you know if we feel they are better yet.

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
View attachment 1108 View attachment 1110 View attachment 1112

It just arrived yesterday. Already using it on jobs today. It's that easy.

Love at first sight, or should I say use according to John and and our tech. They've only been using it half an day and already sent me these photos to post.

Good customer feedback too.

Get one....now.
Thank you SO much, Meg, for the comments and pics!!! We are so very appreciative to have been chosen to be part of your "customer care" package! And if I may comment, your customers will like it equally as well in the spring, winter and fall...truly an "every season accessory"!

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
How much is the seal-a-door?
I hope this helps, Louis....if you need more information, please call me at 612/250-8454
PRICING AND SIZES AND MORE INFORMATION:
It's been suggested, time and time again, that I make this information more accessible and visabile.....so.....
First, and most importantly, please be aware of our "RISK FREE GUARANTEE". Its very simple: you order, we ship, you receive and evaluate "Does it meet my expectations?"; if "Yes", call with credit card information or notify us that "check is in the mail". If "No", put product back in the shipping container (either vinyl sleeve or box) and ship back to us. Your total risk is the return "Shipping Cost".
Please remember: it is just as important to show respect for, and provide protection to, your customers interior environment in the Spring, Summer and Fall as it is in the Winter. Seal-A-Door is the "EVERY SEASON" accessory!...and SOOOO easy to use!!
Seal-A-Door is available in three different configurations:
"The Standard" is intended for typical residential doorway openings (36" X 80"); this unit is priced at $139.95.
"The Combo" will fit a typical commercial doorway opening (36" X 84") AND will compress down to fit a typical residential opening also. Price: $149.95.
"The Jumbo" is exclusively for the tall "executive style" doorway opening (36" X 96"); this 8' version is priced at $169.95.
The above pricing is for 1-2 piece orders; there are discounts for 3-5 pcs., 6-10 pcs. and for 11+ pieces. Please email us for volume pricing information.
Standard colors for the Seal-A-Door are blue, yellow, red, lime green and orange; other colors are available at a slight "up-charge", depending on volume.
There is a $5.00 "Packaging" charge for shipped orders (a heavy duty vinyl sleeve or Box); product is shipped via UPS, FedEx or Speedee (depending on your location).
Orders typically ship "From Stock" in 3-5 business days.
Options are: "Window" $45.00. We also have stainless steel "carrying brackets" made specifically for the Seal-A-Door. It takes one set for "wall mount" and two sets for ceiling mount. One set is $28.95 and two sets are $52.95. There is a $10 "flat rate" shipping charge for shipping brackets (whether it's one set or two).
TO ORDER: Send us an email to sealcanvas@aol.com. Include your name, company name, contact phone number, size and color, window or brackets, and your "Ship to" address. We will confirm receipt and get the product prepped to send to you.
Thanks again for your interest...I will look forward to hearing from you!
Best Regards,
Ron Hunkins
sealcanvas@aol.com
www.sealcanvas.com
612/250-8454
www.facebook.com/Seal-A-Door

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom