Our Vortex Wrapped!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
We just about have our new "used" vortex all ready to go. We still have to have a bracket welded on the lower heat exchanger and I still have to clean out the exhaust diverter. We should be ready to go soon. We just got her out of the shop tonight with her new wrap

Thanks to all of those who have been so generous in helping us get back up on our feet, we have met an amazing group of professionals in this business and it never stops amazing me how you folks respond to those that have been down.

A special thanks to Ian Hopkins and his family. They have been there with us through the "thick" and the "thin" and we can never thank them enough.

Here are a couple of photos if they work

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
ummm. lester, the top is the after photo.

check the file numbers.

look closely at the bits of green in behind the wrap.

Billy, looks great mate. Hope everything works out for you this time. Good to see you bounce back and get at it again.

John

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
one of these days someone is going to wrap their truck and it will have a giant mustach on it. ha ha

Name
BradFenstermaker
Billy looks great, I really love the Wizard wrap. Was the V a Servpro in its former life?

Little blue spray paint on the cab handle will do the trick.

I have cleaned and freed up my stuck EDV if you need any tips. Want to chat with ya sometime when you get time.

Later

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Yes it was a servpro truck and I will be covering up whats left of the green, when I get some spare time.

Thanks, I'll give you a call soon

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom