Out with the old......................

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
and in with the new....

IMG_4244.jpg

finally..after about 3 years I wore the old Dyson out...she was good to me never put a dime into it the entire time.....most reliable thing on my truck.

Figured I would give the Bissell Momentum a shot....after 3 years of pushing and promoting my Dyson......

I hang my head in shame...The Momentum left it in the dust....great little $99.00 vacuum........Good find Mike.....

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Jim Martin said:
...Good find Mike.....

I tell ya, I get no respect...

Mike was buying cases of belts trying to keep the roll brush from stalling before the end of the day on that antique design POS Sanitare while I was extolling the virtues of my beloved Bissels

There's been a Momentum in my home for a couple (?) years and one on the truck shortly after that

dammit to hell.....

..L.T.A.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
sorry Larry.....I did not know you were hiding the shadows on this one....Good find Larry......

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Jim Martin said:
Good find Larry......

actually, I have to give credit to Aaron Stienbach
(I "think" it was him that first told me about the Momentum when they first came out 3-4? years ago)

Til then I was a Bissel Powerforce junkie.
I humbled the Dyson crowd 6-7? years ago at Knoxville SF when I put my cheap POS $46 dollar Powerforce against some Dyson salesman's $500+ circus colored POS.
We did a vac off and the Bissel won

The biggest draw back to the Powerforce is the constant need to clean the filter.
The Momentum put that issue to rest

they don't call me the "Sec 8 All American Hero" for nuttin', you know.... :mrgreen:

PS..don't expect to get 3 years out of it on your workaholic schedule.
But you can buy 4 to 5 brand new ones for the price of one Dyson.

that cheap POS Bissell really does suck the gunk out-a-rug though

..L.T.A.

Name
Nate W.
I just seen these for $80 at Sam's Club. I don't have a membership so I gotta go back with a friend. K-mart wanted $100. Wal-mart doesn't carry the momentum here.

Mikey P

Administrator
meAt is full of it.

I distinctly remember calling him and asking about the Momentum I was looking at @ Home Depot and he had not used it yet.

Said it was too pricey for his hack operation.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
whom ever the powers may be that found this thing......................Thanks...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom