Outdoor Furniture

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Stuff was bad with green moss and te typical black soot look that furniture gets when left outside.

So I Slop N Gobbled the crap out of it!
An use my Fancy SS two toned tool : )
Works well with very little scrubbin

Pilla flippin : )
anurusem.jpg

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I throw that stuff in a Big Boy washer at my Laundromat.

jupa3e6e.jpg

Men Drive washers : )

ETA: sliding glass door behind me on the other side of this unit was wide open so Silent Death does not build up inside their!

Last edited:

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Most outdoor furniture is made from acrylic and can take some bleach. It removes the mold pretty fast. I usually mix in 4 oz per gal. Just watch for printed acrylic, the print will come off pretty easy.

gene

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Most outdoor furniture is made from acrylic and can take some bleach. It removes the mold pretty fast. I usually mix in 4 oz per gal. Just watch for printed acrylic, the print will come off pretty easy.

gene

Just cleaned some outdoor furniture and I wish I knew this then. Thought about it however didn't think it was safe. Thanks for the heads up

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Just cleaned some outdoor furniture and I wish I knew this then. Thought about it however didn't think it was safe. Thanks for the heads up

I did this about half way through, went back n hit the tops of a few as they hadn't really come clean. Was afraid I was gonna have to em all again when I saw what was happening.

Started w jus plain O2 and it jus didnt cut the worst parts.

Squirt bottled it : )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom