Outdoor pressure washing

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I've washed lots of houses and fanned acres of driveways, sidewalks and retaining walls. Now I am thinking of a flat surface cleaner.

I wore out the little plastic one from Home Depot, but it sure beats fanning. Any of you guru's know whether a skirted cleaner or one with castors is better, more versatile or whatever?

I'm looking at Whirlaway since they are reasonable and look stout.

hogjowl

Idiot™
There's s power washing community group on FB. Bunch of assholes that won't answer questions properly.

But you're used to that here.

Name
jack zerkie
I PC the first 20 yrs of my business and the more you spend the more you get. Also the flow rate and pressure will change the type of unit. The one with wheels will move more dirt and water, but very important to know the local laws. Some jobs require all water to extracted and not allowed to run off , so the type of tile units we use would work well. jz.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
At 3300psi and 3.2 gpm, I probably should stick to the whirl a way 16" model, not the 18" with castors. I decided to go rent each one and see how they do.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
So.... Nobody in this small town rents them. Just big 28" models.

Called one company that sells them and the lady opined that I could buy a 24" model. Nonsense.

So, on we go...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom