outfitting a new van

Ricky Thurman

anybody have anything they think I might want/need/use?

If you've got something, send me a message. Besides truckmount and hoses, I'd be interested in seeing what you've got that you need to get rid of.

Name
Nate W.
Mr. Thurman, I don't have anything that I need to get rid of.... Shipping would be a pretty penny anyways.... I do remember you had a sweet rig before selling your biz "On The Spot" I believe it was called....

Just curious why you came back?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Same here got new van thursday last week and am looking to get some shelves and misc accessories for it. please post pics of you guys setups. i would love to see how everyone else is doing it.

Ricky Thurman

Hey Nate-

I did have a nice setup in that van.

I was in radio sales after getting out of the biz the first time. With the slowing economy, radio sales was also slow, and in talking to a local cleaner about advertising, he mentioned that his health was poor and he was considering selling. So my ears perked up, knowing he had a decent customer base and the discussion turned from me selling him advertising, to him selling me his business.

It was a decent customer base, two decent truckmounts (just not in the best vehicle setups), and a great price, so I couldnt pass up the opportunity.

Name
Nate W.
Ricky Thurman said:
Hey Nate-

I did have a nice setup in that van.

I was in radio sales after getting out of the biz the first time. With the slowing economy, radio sales was also slow, and in talking to a local cleaner about advertising, he mentioned that his health was poor and he was considering selling. So my ears perked up, knowing he had a decent customer base and the discussion turned from me selling him advertising, to him selling me his business.

It was a decent customer base, two decent truckmounts (just not in the best vehicle setups), and a great price, so I couldnt pass up the opportunity.

Good deal... Opportunities everywhere in life. When your ready, it'll come easy... Best wishes to your new business... Welcome back again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom