owned and operated by a former police officer...

Mike Draper

Re: owned and Operatyed by a former police officer...

my cousin is a police officer, he has great benefits and he makes $12.00 an hour.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

So what if he gets 12 bucks an hour for now.

It's the 80% of pay pention, healthcare for family for life, 2 to 1 match on savings, 2 months of vacation per year after a few years and other perks that make his job a goldmine.

Name
jack zerkie

Yea me too I was a city cop in Cleveland, Ohio for 15 years,so now I tell people that Iv,e been fighting with dirt for 45 years ,but now I win, Ha Ha they just laugh. But it does help dealing with some people. jz.

gasaxe

Dave Yoakum said:
So what if he gets 12 bucks an hour for now.

It's the 80% of pay pention, healthcare for family for life, 2 to 1 match on savings, 2 months of vacation per year after a few years and other perks that make his job a goldmine.

nevermind havin to wear a bullet proof vest to go to work... 12 an hour aint enough!

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner

He probably has the same independant streak that many here have. Those folks have a hard time working for the man...

BRSUMMERVILLE

Owned and operated by a former police officer. Not impressed. I was a former cop, so what. There's a retired miltary cleaner in my the area, that advertise his retire status. Who cares.

A lot of cc(s) can state a lot of facts about their past to impressed the consumer to get work. It may not impressed every one.

Bob Rock

Jim Morrison

Name
jim

Our equipment is truckmounted- which is very powerful and will provide that deep down cleaning.

Don't know why but I think Al Green lyrics when I read this line from his site.

randy

Name
Randy

The guy is a marketing amateur trying to create credibility and cops think they have credibility with the general public. The facts tell a different story and many surveys show that the general public has a growing animosity for law enforcement. Policing has changed greatly in the last twenty years, a short search on Ytube for police abuse, illegal search, police brutality or violation of civil rights will provide any reasonable thinking person with plenty of reason to absolutely distrust law enforcement. He would be better leaving former cop & BBB certified etc. out of his advertising. It will chase away more customers than it will attract. Plenty of people don't want Johny law or some "Dudley DO RIGHT" running around their home.

Newman

Name
Chris Newman

When I was corporate I had 2 ex officers employed as Building Engineers that I managed. They both left the force for their own reasons. They were great employees.

I was surprised at the diversity of backgrounds from which we all have come from in the piss sucking industry.

Mikey P said:
what kind of loser cop would suck dog piss by choice?
Strike the word cop from this sentence. "what kind of loser would suck dog piss by choice?"
When I look at myself, I suck up doggie doo by choice. I QUIT a middle management career for the opportunity. I do it for the chance to work harder and make something more ($$) for my family than what can be had by a 3% COL increase.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
All I know is this guy is from my neck of the woods. He started with a trailer doing 2 rooms for $59. He ran in some of the same advertising places that I did. This year he moved up to the van and what I think is probably a better set up. Haven't heard much about him good or bad but I think he is doing ok. We all talk about our former life to let potential clients know about us so to each their own. No one probably cares that I was in the restaurant buisness for 34 for years except my immediate family. I used to have to work till 7 on Christmas eve now I am taking a break from helping the wife prepare a big Christmas eve dinner for our families.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
BLewis said:
All I know is this guy is from my neck of the woods. He started with a trailer doing 2 rooms for $59. He ran in some of the same advertising places that I did. This year he moved up to the van and what I think is probably a better set up. Haven't heard much about him good or bad but I think he is doing ok. We all talk about our former life to let potential clients know about us so to each their own. No one probably cares that I was in the restaurant buisness for 34 for years except my immediate family. I used to have to work till 7 on Christmas eve now I am taking a break from helping the wife prepare a big Christmas eve dinner for our families.

Billy...

"AS YOU KNOW"...There is NO tougher business on this PLANET...than the restauRANT biz...!!!

It is ...."FeaSt or FAmine"...Always getting ready to ...get ready...!!!!!!!!!!!

This BIZ ...should be a "Walk-in-the-Park"...for you... !gotcha!

ENJOY....your CHRISTmas with your family..... 8) 8) 8)

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
This guy spams Craigslist with 59.00 specials every day, I dont care because I will NEVER place an add on CL, but he posts it in the "For sale" section to, making it hard to find equipment for sale etc.

He has a nice setup, one of Cobbs tms.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I cleaned from an early age...when I turned 18 I wanted to do something different. I got a job with the city of Sunnyvale and got on permanent...I could have been a lifer with all the benefits.

I found that I made more money and had way more opportunity cleaning carpets.
Hell I made more money cleaning part time than I did with the city.

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
I went to prison for attenmpted murder when I was 19 started my cleaning business at 25 when I got out. Should I advertise that?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jtuseo said:
I went to prison for attenmpted murder when I was 19 started my cleaning business at 25 when I got out. Should I advertise that?

Crowley on Jtuseo's computer.

Becker

Name
Becker
A guy here advertises his business is owned and operated by a firefighter. Uses the logos etc.

Personally as a consumer I'd not hire him. Clearly he works part time and is using his main employment as a reason to hire him.

steve r

Jtuseo said:
nahhh just shows you couldnt complete the job. j/k

Name
Lee Stockwell
Nowdays that claim could lose you as many jobs as it gained you. People would think you'd find their stash or narc on them.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
"I am an ex janitor and I know how to clean up vomit and excrement so hire a true professional"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom