Owning A Butler System Has Never Been Easier!

Mikey P

Administrator
Owning A Butler System Has Never Been Easier! Finance programs are available with no money down, interest rates as low as 0% and terms from 24 to 72 months. Lease-to-own programs are available for as low as $699 a month. All the latest factory purchase incentives and rebates will be provided upon request. The Butler ...
The post Owning A Butler System Has Never Been Easier! appeared first on MikeysBoard.com !

More...

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I would like to see a butler with a 15 gallon water separator tank instead of a waste tank, with a bulletproof belt driven centrifugal pumpout, Larger Hose reel, No water tank, only live feed.

Butlers are THE best clutch pto out there... But they are just so crammed.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Olson has an ad somewhere on here with a high miles GMC van and a used Butler for $6 sumthin

New motor and tranny for 3-4k and bam ya gotta sweet rig for under 12k

Personally I have eyed the Butlers Hard because of you crack dealers! However I just dont like the layout.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I think they have that option Ashley, with a 38 gallon tank

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Flat tanks still have to be sloped to allow drainage.. just saying. (looks like a great place to hide some rope!) [video=youtube;sVs9Tuapoqw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVs9Tuapoqw[/video]

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Not much to see. Most people want to see the unit but there again YOU'RE not like most people. :pig:

I can get you one but the truck is out. It looks similar to the box, except the fresh water tank is on the passenger side.

F

FB7777

It does look silly with the wheel well opening , but the tank would be pitched to drain a bit anyways.

On my new Butler I am going with the 2.9% financing , that's ridiculously cheap money .

Also skipping Package 1 with all their shelving , gonna move a rear filter box to the right side where the 3 teir shelf would have been

That leaves the entire left side open for tools, except for a thin wall shelf on the left wall.

I personally think their stock air mover shelf is too wide and you lose the top shelf if you run a rear filter box anyways

Name
Lee Stockwell
"Sloped" tanks ARE a waste of fabrication costs. I prefer flat to maximize capacity. In Kentucky hills are so common that any slope in the tank is entirely redundant.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It does look silly with the wheel well opening , but the tank would be pitched to drain a bit anyways.

On my new Butler I am going with the 2.9% financing , that's ridiculously cheap money .

Also skipping Package 1 with all their shelving , gonna move a rear filter box to the right side where the 3 teir shelf would have been

That leaves the entire left side open for tools, except for a thin wall shelf on the left wall.

I personally think their stock air mover shelf is too wide and you lose the top shelf if you run a rear filter box anyways
We get the 210 recovery and an fresh water tank. no shelves. It leaves more room for other tools, vacuums, Cimex, Orbot, or powerhead.

F

FB7777

"Sloped" tanks ARE a waste of fabrication costs. I prefer flat to maximize capacity. In Kentucky hills are so common that any slope in the tank is entirely redundant.
Many " costs" can be considered a waste of money to cheapskates and broke dicks.

And some companies have even been known to dispose of waste water according to municipal regulations, not pitched on a hill on the set of " Deliverance "

Name
Lee Stockwell
Many " costs" can be considered a waste of money to cheapskates and broke dicks.

And some companies have even been known to dispose of waste water according to municipal regulations, not pitched on a hill on the set of " Deliverance "

We had a Butler. My comment was directed at the waste of space, for what in the issue I noted, was not needed.

Thank GOD I don't often need to worry about disposal problems you face in the big cities.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You're right there is plenty of room in the box trucks. We can carry 18-airmovers and 3-Drizair 2000's, a Rover and still get our carpet gear in there.

They like the box for commercial work too since it has such a large large fresh and recovery tank and they can still have room for 6-Cimex's (they have to drop the WDR equipment) on there if needed. :icon_cool:

J

JS41035

Butler sells the setup. I think Sapphire should market a truck set up like WM used to. I like the new tank options. But the old setup was really popular. Plus if they set up a demo truck decked out like a butler setup. You might get some butler guys to look more seriously at the bigger blower, dealer support etc. And if your gonna market the new space saving tank , let people see that space. Don't throw a demo 370 in it. Easier to visualize. Maybe offer some shelf packages with matching paint schemes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom