Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Any one have these guys in your area? We just got one here. It looks like Chem lie marketing using a oxy host system.
I love how they can say it takes 24 hours for steam cleaning to dry & we go around leaving mold all over the home. :roll:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I thought we left mold in the carpet so they would have to have their carpets cleaned more often? What?

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Yea they are just like chem-dry 20+ years ago.. low start up cost bonnet cleaning franchises.

A

amazingcleansc

actually their startup cost seemed a little steep to me. i dont understand why people don't just go it alone with a not readily identifiable name like oxyfresh

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
They say on the site that they are not bonnet cleaners, but they brush it in. They don't show any of the equipment on the site. Sounds like Oxi scrub and run cleaning.

Oxy fresh is one of a few new franchises that are very similar to what chem dry has been doing for years. Heavens best is another new franchise in my area that touts the VLM method as being the new "end all, be all" of the carpet cleaning industry. Some customers like to believe that too. To each his own, I guess.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
When we started with Chem-Dry in 78 we had to convince everyone that we were doing a great job.
Sure it looked great when we were done but if they watched us do it, skepticism crept in.
Most common question?
"Where does the dirt go?"

I think it was a good process for what it was used for but we may have been miss led a bit. :lol:

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
We had that problem once that I can remember in 1997.

Lady asked for references, grilled me for ten minutes when I got there, and then watched me like a hawk.

She's still one of our biggest cheerleaders.

It wouldn't matter how we cleaned, though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom