Oxy Fresh sponsored the Regatta at this lake house..

Mikey P

Administrator
PXL_20240717_193043753.jpg

Regula customer list my number so in panic called out Oxy Fresh the crb only company according to her use the same little spotter machine on her velvet couch that she owns in her other house....

Nice sailboats 😵‍💫PXL_20240717_171108219.jpg

Fixed

PXL_20240717_191143100.jpg

Spiffed up her Rainforest table too

20240717_105512-COLLAGE~2.jpg

Name
Jeff T
I literally just finished fixing some other dudes F-up on a velvet couch. Difference is, he ‘cleaned’ it, then used a rag to soak up his extra water…
It was browned out in spots, and the pile looked so bad, the lady of the house thought she was going to have it recovered. That would have been really shitty, cause the ENTIRE SITTING ROOM SET was custom designed and made…

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I literally just finished fixing some other dudes F-up on a velvet couch. Difference is, he ‘cleaned’ it, then used a rag to soak up his extra water…
It was browned out in spots, and the pile looked so bad, the lady of the house thought she was going to have it recovered. That would have been really shitty, cause the ENTIRE SITTING ROOM SET was custom designed and made…
I just did a home where they had some accidents with a rug doctor. Everything was browned out and they dropped the rug doctor down the stairs, putting a hole in the wall and spilling the dirty water. Used Saiger's Code Red and rinsed with Ultrachems neutralizer. Everything came right out.

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
I just did a home where they had some accidents with a rug doctor. Everything was browned out and they dropped the rug doctor down the stairs, putting a hole in the wall and spilling the dirty water. Used Saiger's Code Red and rinsed with Ultrachems neutralizer. Everything came right out.
They probably threw the rug dr down the stairs.

Name
Jeff T
These people own this… and a whole lot more.

Surprisingly, Rick and Margo are very nice people….

AND, she tipped us 187 bucks today!!!
IMG_5494.png

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
These people own this… and a whole lot more.

Surprisingly, Rick and Margo are very nice people….

AND, she tipped us 187 bucks today!!!
View attachment 127893

Over the years, I've come to find that quite a few people who can afford professional cleaning rent or even buy a Rug Doctor or equivalent and have their maid or other worker bee in their employ do it.

Not because they are cheap, but because that maid/staff member is within their very small circle of trust, and since they don't have a carpet cleaner in that circle, they make do with what they have in trusted man/woman power.

Now that you are in that circle Jeff, they'll use you quite a bit.

Trust is such a bigger issue than price in the world today, especially among those with "means"

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Over the years, I've come to find that quite a few people who can afford professional cleaning rent or even buy a Rug Doctor or equivalent and have their maid or other worker bee in their employ do it.

Not because they are cheap, but because that maid/staff member is within their very small circle of trust, and since they don't have a carpet cleaner in that circle, they make do with what they have in trusted man/woman power.

Trust is such a bigger issue than price in the world today, especially among those with "means"
For years I did warranty work for a local Rug Doctor franchise. They would send me in to fix what their customer screwed up. I made many customers through them when they saw how easy it was for a professional to clean up after them in a fraction of the time . Went through lots of browning treatment and defoamer.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton
Name
Jeff T

They’ve asked me if I have the ability to take care of all 7 dealerships they own….

‘We can accommodate any cleaning project you have Mr. Sentes’ was my reply.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom