Ozone Machines

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
I picked up an Ozone machine fro Pros Choice and have been using it a little on some cigarette odors in vacant apartments and I am wondering how other cleaners charge for this? Do you figure out how many hours you need it to run and have an hourly rate in your head? Or is it just charge it for the use whether it runs for 10 hours or 20 hours? And is there any type of maintenance that needs to be done on these machines after so many hours of running?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
For restoration work, ozone use can be priced by the cubic foot of air space treated or like air movers and dehus where the machine is rented per day.

If you are not billing an insurance company and waiting for your money, you can usually do fine at lower prices than normally charged for restoration work. You could even include this as part of a premium cleaning package.

Most ozone generators will need some cleaning - filters, plates, glass tube if it is the style that uses tube. How often depends upon use and how dirty the environment is. Not a lot of end-user maintenance.

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
For restoration work, ozone use can be priced by the cubic foot of air space treated or like air movers and dehus where the machine is rented per day.

If you are not billing an insurance company and waiting for your money, you can usually do fine at lower prices than normally charged for restoration work. You could even include this as part of a premium cleaning package.

Most ozone generators will need some cleaning - filters, plates, glass tube if it is the style that uses tube. How often depends upon use and how dirty the environment is. Not a lot of end-user maintenance.
Scott, I do not do any restoration work, so this will mainly be used for odor control in rentals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom