PA Is an oven today!! eat out or eat the heat?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Here in PA it 90 degrees today. i cleaned this one house living room dining room and a hallway. i started sweating like a pig as soon as i started. i noticed that he was running his oven.

his house must have been 105 degrees. i did it as quickly thorough as i could and packed up.

Anyone else try to eat out or eat non heated items in the summer because of the heat?

i do and i have AC at my house.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Normal life down here in the South. We rarely use the oven in the warm months of the year. I spent 7 straight hours cleaning in a house on Saturday that had the AC set on 70 degrees. It was so hot and humid outside that I still was sweating and dehydrated by the time I left the place.

TimP

In the summer months here I completely soak through a t-shirt in the time it takes to set up my TM. I need at least 1 shirt per job and carry a gallon of water with me. Lately it's been getting hot down here. However the worst is still to come.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Yeah i carry extra shirts and change of cloths in case i get wet or spill something on myself. has come in handy a few times this year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom