Packing list.. Van inventory.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Good list Lee, some of those we have mounted permanently in our trucks. I like the redundant extras "just in case" especially if you travel outside your primary service area.

Name
I'm Rick James
We have a binder for each van that contains msds sheets, product list, daily truck log, mileage log, tech production sheet. Its nice to have it all in one binder.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We have to have that here DOT requirement. A binder on each truck, plus any truck over 12K has to have fire extinguisher, safety triangle, driver's log and proof of yearly inspection. They do spot inspections here and you need all that plus a proof of a yearly physical with you. Don't have it an you get a ticket.

Name
I'm Rick James
We have to have that here DOT requirement. A binder on each truck, plus any truck over 12K has to have fire extinguisher, safety triangle, driver's log and proof of yearly inspection. They do spot inspections here and you need all that plus a proof of a yearly physical with you. Don't have it an you get a ticket.

Is that for "commercial" box vans or just regular vans?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The MSDS binder I believe is USDOT.

The 12K and over regs are KDOT not sure if they are USDOT also. Our service area is limited to NE Kansas so we only worry about what applies to our service area. If we traveled outside the state then we would have USDOT to worry about also.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom