Packing my bags

Jerry McMahon

What is everyone using to store all your meters/cameras? Our duffle bag thingys are not cutting it anymore.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We use these they are cheap $30.00 at Harbor Freight. We always have a couple here for when they get damaged or when they just look too beat up to go out.

They look a lot nicer than what you pay for them. Nice professional image at a budget price.
You can cut the foam to fit what ever meters you have. Has a section divider for paper work too!

39196.gif

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/d ... mber=39196

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Thanks Richard. I've been looking for an inexpensive case. The cases they sell with the meters SUCK! Our Proitmeter latches broke off within 30 days and our Delmhorst case, the handle broke off the 1st day I owned it. Called to order another.....$135, keep it. I've tried a lot of crap, if it's suitable, it's not durable, if it's durable, it's not big enough or just not functional. I carry lot's of stuff in my inspection kit.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You'll like these Ed, they look nicer than the price would make you think.

Best part is they are cheap enough to buy a new one when they get banged up.

I'd like to take credit for them, but actually we had Craig Fillman in for training a few years ago and he suggested them. He said he used them when he was with Munters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom