Pad Capping

Bob lain

Name
Bob
The one that is at the Lithia dealer you cleaned. That color is called Rapid Blue. Personally I don't care for that color, but man that car looks hot. When you were there did you see any other vettes?
No that was the only one there getting ready to sell it

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Thank you my Wife has a full time job as a Benefit Manager at a local Hospital so she doesn't mind helping me out once in a while.
There’s nothing easier in carpeted floor care than vacuuming, OR, running a OP, or Cimex.... what? They want the money, but don’t want to work for it?
Heck no, if a wife wants to make a GOOD living in janitorial, she SHOULD help out...
Women want equal rights? Sure, put in the work, and I’ll share everything with my wife....
Exactly why my helper is my wife...
We make a damn good living TOGETHER....
Lol, surely you misconstrue. Mine helped me in the field both refinishing floors and janitorial for 26 yrs. She still manages daily 7 days a week. But, the #field work came at a cost. One knee replacement, the other will probably come soon. Rotator cuff surgery. 30 yrs. of grinding is hard on em.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bob lain

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
When you marry a woman who can't cook you demand she get a job.

Name
Jeff T
Lol, surely you misconstrue. Mine helped me in the field both refinishing floors and janitorial for 26 yrs. She still manages daily 7 days a week. But, the #field work came at a cost. One knee replacement, the other will probably come soon. Rotator cuff surgery. 30 yrs. of grinding is hard on em.
#respect....

Reactions: Kenny Hayes
Name
Jeff T
When you marry a woman who can't cook you demand she get a job.
Mine can screw up boiling water...
Thank gawd I have training in the culinary arts...
Otherwise, we’d all starve...
Her mother (if you can call her that), was busy trying to find a new man to take care of HER... not the children, she left them up to their own devises....
Always had BOXED food in the cupboard....
Nice eh?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom