Pad Capping

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Dang, I should’ve added that to my baby’s repertoire. Maybe she would’ve cleaned carpets too, instead of being a one trick pony stripping floors😬

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Me too, But it doesn’t matter. But I still feel sorry for your wife😉 Maybe that’ll be easier on her than stripping and refinishing. Good job!!

Bob lain

Name
Bob
So your are correct I did say residential carpets but I don't use this method on Residential only Commerical

Name
Jeff T
Me too, But it doesn’t matter. But I still feel sorry for your wife😉 Maybe that’ll be easier on her than stripping and refinishing. Good job!!
There’s nothing easier in carpeted floor care than vacuuming, OR, running a OP, or Cimex.... what? They want the money, but don’t want to work for it?
Heck no, if a wife wants to make a GOOD living in janitorial, she SHOULD help out...
Women want equal rights? Sure, put in the work, and I’ll share everything with my wife....
Exactly why my helper is my wife...
We make a damn good living TOGETHER....

Bob lain

Name
Bob
There’s nothing easier in carpeted floor care than vacuuming, OR, running a OP, or Cimex.... what? They want the money, but don’t want to work for it?
Heck no, if a wife wants to make a GOOD living in janitorial, she SHOULD help out...
Women want equal rights? Sure, put in the work, and I’ll share everything with my wife....
Thank you my Wife has a full time job as a Benefit Manager at a local Hospital so she doesn't mind helping me out once in a while.

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care
Name
Jeff T
Thank you my Wife has a full time job as a Benefit Manager at a local Hospital so she doesn't mind helping me out once in a while.
Well then good on her Bob. Obviously she gets it...
It’s about team work. If you need help, she helps you, if she needs your help, you help her...

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom