Pad issues question

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I have been doing a lot of padcapping and used quite a bit of Encapuclean with Maxim.

I noticed that the pads are becoming increasingly more stiff and lose their ability to absorb moisture. I'm suspecting the protector being at fault (as in the napkins in more upscale restaurants that I believe are soaked in Teflon so they won't stain with food and they don't absorb well)

Anyone noticed similar happenings?

What do you recommend washing the pads with, that may break away more of the encap juice?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I know that some of you will say "dont let the pads dry" or "put them in a plastic bag until they get washed" or something similar.

But it is more difficult to keep pads from drying dirty in a 120 F van right now.

In the past year or so, I actually started to rinse pads out immediately after use to get the majority of the dirt of out them before they get into a washing machine.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I don't wana make this sound like an issue with the one "with maxim". I always thought that pads, over time developed a certain stiffness.

But I just started noticing that they don't absorb as well so I thought maybe its the encap juice.

So what do you wash them with? Tide?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom