Padden Mcfadden is Padden no MORE!

Bjorn

Had the pleasure of having Andy AKA Paddenmcfadded come out this week end to demo the the technoviking

We had lunch with Grant a local cleaner and after lunch helped Grant get his rental carpet cleaning done for him.

c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SLm5kBmwSwc]

as you can see Grant and I are big helps what are friends for?

c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlqKGvcxH9kc]

this is Grants truck

paddenmcfadden005.jpg

Grant D

That was fun. Thanks Terry. That was pretty impressive suction at 150 feet.

Try that beer yet?

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Glad you guys met up, Andy told me he was going up there to meet you guys and check out the TM.

Did he get the Technoviking?

DannyD

Now that's the kind of help I hope to get when I hire someone.

Bill- judging by what he said "it's your truckmount, not mine" I'm guessing Andy bought one.

Bjorn

yep!

Andy cleaned a whole large condo by himself that morning and he wanted to do more cleaning so why should I stop him from doing so.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
congrats Andy!!
is this your first serious squirt 'n suck machine???

if so, I'll bet a nickel, you'll be spray'n wipe cleaning less and less in the future

..L.T.A.

Thanks for making it a fun visit Terry. Had a great time with you guys!! I was impressed with the machine , power felt good, and the light weight small foot print , will work perfect for me.

It was also nice to see Grant and his wonderful family again. I wish I had stayed another day, ran into a freak snow storm on the mountain pass and got stuck there overnight. lol

Grant D

Would have loved to have you another night Andy, sorry to hear you got stuck on the pass, but it sounds like you were wise to stop for the night. You are welcome here any time.

As for me, I will be stuck with my steamin demon and "spray and wipe" system as some call it until my bank account dictates otherwise.

DannyD

Grant,

Are you looking to get a TM now? You say "stuck with" the Steamin Demon. Chyt, I'm looking at those types of machines. A TM is out for me. Not enough $$ & even if I did, no garage for winter parking. The SD, 175 + Porty (prolly what I'll end up doing), 360i.. I was looking into those areas. Ruled out the 360i though.

I could be way off here, but I think when OP is effective it's not so much the machine but the chems & pads. If I had to do it over again, rather than getting a HOS I'd have gotten a 175 & saved a chunk of change.

Andy,

Congrats to ya. I'd like to know how Meat's bet turns out. If ya start using that more & the OP less.

Bjorn

I have the frames premade two at a time

I have sold three technovikings so far

I'm not exactly big time yet

then after I sold the techno to Andy A cleaner from Florida bought my last two Boosters off the shelf

so now I am out of stock of those too.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
To answer some questions, Andy already had a TM, he was using his Hydracat for a while now Andy told me he was using OP about 50% of the time since he got his TM, and the jobs were quicker on the dirtier ones with the hydracat w/ his LGH.

Glad T helped him out.

tmdry is about right.

I started my business with OP , so I still use OP on most of my pre exiting custumers (they like dry methods, and they'er used to the OP.

On my new custumers I HWE about 50 percent. So all in all I still OP on the majority of jobs by a slight bit. I suspect I'll be Moving twards HWE more and more, as the tekno viking will allow me the same low overhead as OP, Plus I love the thing so I'll be using it alot.

Floorguy, My thoughts on the unit? Long story short, I love everything about it. And Terry is just easy to do business with.

Bjorn

like anything thing else dry times will vary from local to local

here in the northwest nothing drys that fast hence everything is so green all the time

just depends on the weather

I can get dry times during a snow storm in an hour because all the humidity is frozen
like today with 110% humidity RAIN cold going to take 2 to 4 hours

if I need dry in minutes have air path fans to deal with that issue

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom