painful to watch..

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Backlines everywhere. I would say newbie from the new hose and wand with the prochem sticker still readable.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
All you uber-experienced hands need to explain to us newbies what he's doing wrong and what he should be doing instead.....

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Dry strokes are super needed with his flood the carpet teqnique, using the rinse to continue to clean with each wet pass over and over on the same stroke path.

In reality he needed many dry strokes and a post pad would of helped greatly.

But who knows, many cleaners don't do either and get away with it on the regular.

In a place like Arizona or albequerque I could see getting away with that every day with the aid of an airmover blowing for 15 minutes or so after the job is complete as the carpet would dry super quickly.

Reactions: dgardner

Mikey P

Administrator
Spraying on the forward stroke

No symmetry to his cleaning pattern

Flood and cuff under the door was ridiculous

Soaking the clay tile for the world to see..

Almost positive no pre scrub.was done

No where near enough dry strokes

Far too much rinse agent

Boss with camera doesnt know enough to critique..

On the front page of his website..:eekk:

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
Everything looks pretty new and way too much detergent coming through the wand. Needs dry strokes and on the trigger way too much, and I try to never stand on cleaned carpet while wanding like he is. You track from dirty pre=treated carpet to clean you might get a customer calling you back saying they see footprints. I wonder what his potion is because it still was eating that dirt up pretty good. One last thing I have a feeling his psi was 600 or higher the way the steam was shooting back at him.

Reactions: dgardner

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
He's definitely going to leave railroad tracks. His pressures so high he's misting the air. Don't believe that was steam. He never did a dry stroke at all. Funny thing is the person may have called someone else to fix it and they think it dried fine.

Gene

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
That cleaners says he has been cleaning carpets for 17 years!
Another example of Years on the Job doesn't equal years of Experience.

When some people say: "I've been doing this for X amount of years" I ask--- "How many years have you been doing is Correctly!? when Asked I say: "I started in 1989 but didn't start to do it correctly until 1995."

Our tools and Chems have changed over the years and our methods or techniques should change with them IF needed. That's why its important to never stop learning about our profession.

A.J.

Name
A.J. Hodges
What sort of PSI should you run normally for a 2 jet wand? And I assume it goes up the more jets you have correct?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Recovery capability would be my biggest concern.

If your machine is capable of recovering higher pressure and flow then there is less of an issue of output. With the exception of distorting at extreme pressure.

Reactions: A.J. and dgardner

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom